Obstetrical- hybrid ICU Equipment list
The Department of Obstetrics &Gyanecology, GIMS Greater Noida, is dedicated for improving the overall health of women through patient care, education, research and advocacy with an aim at achieving the following:
1. Organised laparoscopic workshop on “laparoscopic uterosacral hysteropexy” in the OBG department in collaboration with invited guest faculty from HIMSAR, Delhi on 26th Oct 2023 to enhance the knowledge and skills of faculty as a part of ongoing medical education
2. Conducted second RRTC CME on 3/4th Oct 2023 for MBBS doctors and specialists, OBG and Paediatrics from 5 districts of UP, for strengthening of FRUs by doctors mentoring program, RRTC Program in collaboration with government of Uttar Pradesh, and UP-TSU
3. Organised workshop on “Basic and Advanced Laparoscopic course” in collaboration with department of Surgery on 17-19th May 2023.
4. Conducted second RRTC CME on 28-29th March 2023 for MBBS doctors and specialists, OBG and Paediatrics from 5 districts of UP, for strengthening of FRUs by doctors mentoring program, RRTC Program in collaboration with government of Uttar Pradesh, and UP-TSU
ASSISTED REPRODUCTION UNIT (IVF UNIT)
MBBS, MD, FICMCH, ACME Fellow, DCR
Dr Ritu Sharma completed post-graduation in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Government Medical College, Jammu. She has worked in prestigious Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi as Senior resident and as Senior research Associate. With teaching and research experience of 14 years, she is presently working as Professor and Head of department at Government Institute of Medical Sciences, Greater Noida, UP. Teaching is her passion and she has completed reputed Advance Course in Medical Education. Her area of interest lies in High-risk pregnancy and Preventive Oncology. She has completed Diploma in Clinical research and has more than 50 peer reviewed international and national publications, various chapters and many oral/ poster presentations that are focused on these areas. She has been awarded six gold medals for her research work and presentations. She is Advisor Preventive Oncology Committee SMDHM, editorial board member PAJOG and fellow Indian College of Maternal and Child health.
Fellow Gynae oncology AGOI
Dr Pinky Mishra did her MBBS and DGO from Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College,AMU ,Aligarh.She Did Her DNB from Holyfamily hospital,Delhi.She is Ex Senior resident of Lal bahadur shastri hospital,delhi and Sharda Medical college ,greater noida.She did fellowship in Gynae oncology (affiliated under AGOI) from Balaji Action cancer Institute, Delhi .She has keen interest in high risk pregnancy,gynae oncology and urogynaecology.
Dr. Ruchi Verma did her MBBS from LLRM Medical College, Meerut, UP. She Did her MS in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from MLN Medical College Allahabad UP. She is Ex Senior resident from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, ESICH & PGIMSR Basaidarapur & MAMC Agroha Hisar, Haryana. She is also Ex Assistant Professor from MAMC Agroha, Hisar, Haryana. She has done training in IVF, Fetal medicine, USG in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Laparoscopy, Gynae Oncology. Her area of interest is Adolescent health, Infertility, Laparoscopy, High risk pregnancy, gynae oncology. She is having 6 years teaching experience.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS : Certified Course CC- GDM.
THESIS : A Study Of Cervical Pathology in Pregnant Women.
PAPER PRESENTATION :
1. A STUDY OF CERVICAL PATHOLOGY IN PREGNANT WOMEN presented in UPCOG 2015, Conference of U.P. Chapter of Obs& Gynae
2. UTILITY OF LIQUID-BASED CYTOLOGY IN COMPARISON TO CONVENTIONAL PAP SMEAR FOR SCREENING OF CERVICAL CANCER presented at AICC RCOG in October 2021.
1. Impact of second wave of Covid 19 on fetomaternal- outcome a retrospective study.
2 Association of systemic infllammatory markers in first trimester with early pregnancy loss – A prospective observational study.
1 JOURNAL UP CHAPTER 2015 june edition, Topic - A study of cervical pathology in pregnant women.Best research published,Gold medal
2 Case report “Metoclopromide induced extrapyramidal side effects “in AOGD conference 2017-2018.
3 Sharma R, Verma R. opportunistic screening during antenatal visits: A step towards cervical cancer elimination. Indian Journal of Gynecologic Oncology. 2021; 19:65
4 Sharma R, Verma R, Solanki H K, et al. (February 01, 2022) Impact of Severity of Maternal COVID-19 Infection on Perinatal Outcome and Vertical Transmission Risk: An Ambispective Study From North India. Cureus 14(2): e21820. DOI 10.7759/cureus.21820.
5 Mishra N, Verma R, Jadaun P (January 31, 2022) Study on the Effect of Berberine, Myoinositol, and Metformin in Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: A Prospective Randomised Study. Cureus 14(1): e21781. doi:10.7759/cureus.21781
6 Priya Tiwari, Shikha Seth, Ritu Sharma, Ruchi Verma, Meher Narain, Rakesh Gupta, Evaluating cervical mucous inflammatory status as novel predictor for spontaneous onset of labour at term: A prospective observational study,Medical Journal Armed Forces India, 2022
Attended online AICC RCOG East Zone Workshop & Masterclass on 20 May 2023.
Done online laparoscopy training from Excel Academy of Laparoscopy training- A step by step learning from March 2023 to October 2023.
Book Chapter-: Preconceptional counseling for vaccine preventable diseases in pregnancy in prenatal counseling for optimizing pregnancy outcome.
CONFERENCES ATTENDED : UPCOG 2015, SAVMA 2016, AOGD 2017 , AOGD 2017, AIIC RCOG 2021, AICC RCOG may 2023.
1. Federation of obstetrics & gynaecology society of india. <
2. Life member of Association of obstetrics & Gynaecologist of Delhi
3. Member of Greater Noida obstetrics & Gynaecology society
MBBS, MS (OBG)
Dr. Pratima Maurya completed her MBBS from the Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research in Kolkata, West Bengal. She has done DNB (OBG) from NBE. She did her senior residency at AIIMS Rishikesh, Uttarakhand.
MBBS, MS (OBG)