|Sr. No.||Name of the Department||Title of Research Publication|
|1||General Surgery||1. A Prospective Randomised Study of Comparative Analysis of Conventional Simple Closure of Abdomen Versus Mesh Zipper Technique Closure In Exploratory Laparotomy for Peritonitis Indian Journal of Public Health Research &
Development July-sept 2012
2. Thyroglossal Duct Anomalies: A Retrospective Analysis Indian Journal of Public Health Research & Development Oct-Dec 2012
3. Randomised Study of effectiveness of Dexamethasone in Reducing Post-operative Nausea and Vomiting in Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy International Journal Of Contemporary Surgery Jan-June2013
4. Population based Study of Risk Factors of Cholelithiasis in Delhi-NCR-Noida-Greater Noida Region - A Prospective Analysis International Journal Of Contemporary Surgery Jan-June 2017
5. Jejunal Diverticular Perforation: An Atypical Presentation of Acute Abdomen International Journal Of Contemporary Surgery Jan-June 2017
6. Mathur MK, Aggarwal SK, Ratan SK, Sinha SK. Laparoscopic assisted transanal pull-through for Hirschprungs disease: Comparison between partial and near total laparoscopic mobilization of rectum.JIAPS March 2014, Vol 19 Issue 2 Page 70-75 (pubmed)
7. Ratan SK, Goel G, Sobti P, Khurana N, Mathur M, Sinha SK, Aggarwal SK. Colonic Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumour Presenting as Intussusception. APSP J Case Rep 2013 May 21; 4(2): 19
8. Ratan SK, Dhua A, Sinha SK, Mathur MK, Rao S, Aggarwal SK .Acquired non- specific cicatrizing inflammation causing pyloric stricture & gastric outlet obstruction in infancy- report of a case. Tropical Gastroenterology, October - December, 2013 Volume 34 Issue 4. (pubmed)
4. Sinha SK, Dhua A, Mathur MK, Singh S, Modi M, Ratan SK. Neural tube defect repair and ventriculoperitoneal shunting: indications and outcome. J Neonat Surg 2012; 1: 21(pubmed)
9. Kalsi R, Mathur MK, Gill NS, Dutt P. Halitosis-an update IOSR Journal of Dental & Medical Sciences Vol.16,Issue 1, Ver.8, January.2017
10. Nazia N, Shruti J, Mathur M, Suveer S.Technique of extubation in congenital diaphragmatic hernia-an interesting case. International of Anaesthesiology, pain management, intensive care & resuscitation. ISSN 1607-8322
11. Kumar S, Mathur MK, Niranjan A. Role of collagen in management of Chronic non healing wounds. International Journal of contemporary surgery Vol 7, No 1, Jan-June 2019 (ISSN-2320-9615(Print), ISSN-2321-1024(E)
12. Kumar S, Mathur MK, Niranjan A. Retrospective analysis of bacterial spectrum and associated risk factors in post-operative wound infection. International Journal of contemporary surgery (accepted for publication)
13. Mathur MK, Mutreja J, Gill NS, Vyas KC, Niranjan A, Kale R. Prevalence, Risk factors and Management of Pressure sores in a teaching Hospital-Medical and Surgical Treatment. International journal of Contemporary surgery (accepted for publication)
14. Laparoscopic totally extraperitoneal repair of inguinal hernia using two hand approach- a gold standard alternative to open repair. Rajapandian S,Senthilnathan P,Gupta Atul3, Das Gupta Pinak et al, J Indian Med Assoc, Vol 108,No.10, Oct 2010.
15. A study of role of antibiotics inn cases of acute pancreatitis in western Uttar Pradesh. Dhawal Sharma,Atul Kumar Gupta2,Shalabh Gupta,TS Bhagat,Rajiv Verma,Prateek Vardhan, International Journal of Contemporary Surgery, 2013;Vol 1(2)
16. Comparative study of surgical site infections in elective surgeries. Mamta rai,TS Bhagat, Shalabh Gupta,Atul Kumar Gupta4,Rajiv Verma,Dhawal Sharma, International Journal of Contemporary Surgery, 2013;Vol 1(2): 18-22.
17. Comparative study of Infra-red coagulation vs haemorrhoidectomy in a patients of haemorrhoids. Pankaj Solanki,Shalabh Gupta,TS Bhagat,Atul Kumar Gupta4,Rajiv Verma,Dhawal Sharma, International Journal of Contemporary Surgery, 2013;Vol 1(2): 42-46.
18. Comparison of low cost net mesh with prolene mesh in management of inguinal hernia. Prateek Vardhan,Shalabh Gupta,Rajiv Verma,TS Bhagat,Atul Kumar Gupta5,Pankaj Solanki, International Journal of Contemporary Surgery, 2013;Vol 1(2): 52-55.
19.A comparative study of Laparoscopic cholecystectomy with drain vs no drain. Mishra Manish,Bhagat TS,Rai Mamta,Gupta Atul Kumar4,Gupta Shalabh, International Journal of Contemporary Surgery, 2014;Vol 3(1):
20. Comparative analysis of effect of Bupivacaine & normal saline instillation in gall bladder fossa on pain following laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Abhishek Singh Rathore,Atul Kr Gupta2,Tripta S Bhagat,Rashmi Sharma,Shalabh Gupta,Saurabh Pingouria, IJOCS,2015;3(2)
21. Multiple recurrences of multiple unilateral giant fibroadenoma. Vikash Arora,Tripta S Bhagat,Atul Kr Gupta3,Shalabh Gupta, IJOCS,2015;3(1)
22. To establish a clinicopathological relation in cases of benign breast disease with special reference to fibroadenoma. Tripta Bhagat,Amit Agarwal,Vikash Arora,Atul Kr Gupta4,Shalabh Gupta, Saurabh Pingouria, IJOCS,2015;3(1)
23. Cutaneous Horn-Appearance may be deceptive. Atul Kumar Gupta1,Vikash Arora,Shalabh Gupta,Tripta Bhagat,Amit Aggarwal, National Journal of Laboratory Medicine,2015;4(2):10-12.
24. Needle ingestion – Silent perforation and delayed presentation intervened by two pregnancies and many years. Atul Kumar Gupta1,Vikash Arora,Shalabh Gupta,Tripta Bhagat,Amit Aggarwal, IJOCS Vol 3(1) Jan-Jun 2015
25. Comparative study of Single incision laparoscopic cholecystectomy with four-port laparoscopic cholecystectomy: A single center experience. Apoorv Goel, Priyanka Chaubey, Atul Gupta3, Shalabh Gupta, Ayush Agarwal, Deepak Bhardwaj, World Journal of Laparoscopic Surgery,2016;9(1):9-12.
26. Prevalence & pattern of respiratory diseases in elderly. Sonisha Gupta,VK Arora,OP Sharma, L Satyanarayana, Atul Kumar Gupta5, Indian Journal of Tuberculosis,2016.
27. Comparative evaluation of laparoscopic versus open apendicectomy in cases of acute appendicitis. Atul Kumar Gupta1,Vishal Chawda, Shalabh Gupta, Apoorv Goel,Tripta S Bhagat, Ayush Aggarwal, International Surgery Journal.2017 Aug;4(8):2637-2641.
28. Predicting difficult laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Atul Kumar Gupta1, Nitin Shiwach, Sonisha Gupta, Shalabh Gupta, Apoorv Goel, Tripta S Bhagat, International Surgery Journal.2018 Mar,5(3):1094-1099.
29. In Journal of pediatric Urology 2017- Predictors of upper tract damage in pediatric neurogenic bladder.
|2||Orthopedics||1. Vitamin D Deficiency: Symptomatology.Journal of internal medicine of india.2018:vol 12 (1); 25-27.
2. Valgus osteotomy an effective option for the management of fracture neck of femur in young and middle age patients: A prospective study. (accepted in Indian Journal of Public Health Research and Development)2000
|3||Otorhinolaryngology||1. Gupta N, Singh PP, Bagla R. Will Septal Correction surgery for Deviated Nasal Septum Improve the Sense of Smell- A Prospective Study. Surgery Research and Practice vol 2015, Article ID 496542, 5 pages; http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/496542|
|4||Ophthalmology||1. Occurrence of Oculocardiac reflex in an adult undergoing squint surgery in Dr D.Y. Patil Medical Journal in 2010|
|5||Obstetrics & Gynaecology|| 1.Comparison of Low dose, single dose, and standard Pritchard regimen of Magnesium Sulphate in antepartum Eclampsia.
Shikha Seth, Arun Nagrath, Dinesh K.Singh.
Anatolian Journal of Obst.& Gynae: 2010 1(1) ISSN 1308-8254
2. Oral Misoprostol for induction of labour. Shikha Seth, Arun Nagrath, Neeru Goel DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3126/njog.v5i1.5060 Nepal Journal of Obst&Gynae. NJOG 2010 Jul–Aug; 5(1):40 -43. ISSN 1999-9623
3. Awareness of cervical cancer screening among nursing staff in a tertiary institution or rural India. Ekta Singh, Shikha Seth, V Rani, DK Shrivasta Doi: 10.3802/jgo.2012.23.3.141 Journal of Gynecol Oncol. JGO 2012 july; 23(3): 141-146 PMCID 22808355
4. Low dose Mifepristone (100mg) for medical termination of pregnancy. Shikha Seth, Arun Nagrath, Neeru Goel. Doi:10.4102/phcfm.v3i1.254 Afr J Prm Health Care Fam Med. PHCFM 2011; 3(1): Art.#254
5. A prospective analysis of etiology and outcome of Prêterm labour Singh Uma, Singh Nisha, Seth Shikha Journal of Obstet&Gynecol India.57(1): Jan/Feb 2007; 48-52. ISSN 0971-9202
6. Pregnancy Termination: a frequent mode of Contraception in rural Uttar Pradesh and its outcome. Shikha Seth, Ekta Singh, Arun Nagrath Journal of U.P.chapter of Obst. & Gynae. 2010 ISSN 0975-9441 ( Shree PrabhuDayalBaveja Memorial Gold Medal at UPCON 2010 for best paper )
7. Fetal outcome in relation with NST & Doppler study in High risk pregnancy. S.P Jaiswar, R. Singh, R Sachan, Nisha, Shikha Seth, Naseem Bano Journal of UP Chapter of OBG 2006: 1; 35-38.
8.Prevalence of RTI in married women association with past reproductive behaviour in district Gorakhpur. Vidya Rani, Shikha Seth, CM Singh, PK Jain, S.Gupta Indian Journal of Preventive and Social Med. IJPSM 2009; 40 (3&4): 199-202.
9. Comparative study of Nifedipine and Isoxsuprine as tocolytic agent for Preterm labour. Singh Nisha, Singh Uma, Seth Shikha PMID 23024518 Journal of Obstet&Gynaecol India. sept-oct 2011; 61(5): 512-515. PMCID - 3257331
10.Chronic Pelvic Pain evaluation & initial management a study from rural western U.P. Shikha Seth, Neeru Goel. PMID: 23029827 Journal of Indian Medical Association. JIMA jan 2012. 110; (01): 25-28.
11.Effect ofMifepristone (25mg) in treatment of uterine myoma in perimenopausal women. PMID: 23833529 PMCID: 3702060 Shikha Seth, Neeru Goel, Ekta Singh, AS Mathur, Garima Gupta J. Mid-life Health. JMH 2013; 4(1): 22-26 Doi: 10. 4103/0976-7800.109630
12.Mifepristone dose response study for uterine myoma in perimenopausal woman. Shikha Seth, Ekta Singh, ASMathur, Samar Narayan, Garima. Journal of UP Chapter Obst. & Gynae. July 2013; 1 (1): 49-51
13. Effect of Oral Hydration Therapy on Isolated Oligo-hydroamnios cases & perinatal outcome. Pragati Mishra, Shikha Seth, Vaibhav Kanti, SK Shukla Journal of Women Health Issues & Care.2014; 3:2 doi:10.4172/2325-9795.1000138
14. Modified Programmed labour and its outcome: A humane approach to delivery in ruralsettings. Rajani Rawat, Shikha Seth, Arun Nagrath. Journal of UP Chapter Obst. & Gynae. 2014………………….
15. Fundus changes and fetal outcomes in pregnancy induced H.T.: An observational study Ravi Ranjan, Sriti Sinha, Shikha Seth Int J of Scientific study. Oct 2014; 2(7): 6-8
16. Applebaum scoring in assessment of endometrium Journal of UP chapter Obst. & Gynae Pooja Gupta, Shikha Seth
17. Sharma R, Sharma R, Singh S, Mavi V. “Do It Yourself Abortion Pills”: Current Scenario in India. Pan Asian J Obs Gyn 2018;1(1):7-11
18. Divya Pandey, Ritu Sharma, Shakti Sharma, Sudha Salhan. Unusually high serum levels of CA 19/9 in an ovarian tumour: Malignant or benign? J Clin Diagn Res. 2017 March; 11(3): QD08–QD10. DOI: 10.7860/JCDR/2017/21017.9506
19. Sharma R, Puri M. Extragenital tuberculosis and female infertility- Is there a correlation ? A retrospective observational study. IVF Lite 2016; 3: 7-10. DOI: 10.4103/2348-2907.183439
20. Ritu Sharma, Neelu Grover, Sudha Salhan, Mamta Gupta. Simultaneous administration of mifepristone and misoprostol for medical abortion up to 7 weeks gestation-a pilot study. Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 2015, 7(5):1121-1124. ISSN-0975-7384
21. Ritu Sharma, Ila Tyagi, Gaurav Jain, Sudha Salhan. Aggressive course in a well managed early stage uterine leiomyosarcoma-a case report. International Journal of advances in case reports, 2015;2(12):773-776.
22. Ritu Sharma, Mamta Gupta, Shakti Sharma. Over the counter sale of abortion pills – time to act now . Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol 2015 Aug;4(4):1053-1056
23. Divya Pandey, Ritu Sharma, Sudha Salhan. Catamenial pain in umbilical hernia with spontaneous reduction: an unusual presentation of a rare entity. J Clin Diagn Res. 2015 Aug; 9(8): QD09–QD11. Published online 2015 Aug 1. doi: 10.7860/JCDR/2015/12778.6310
24. Ritu Sharma, Manju Puri. Comparison of the profiles of infertile women with and without prior history of extragenital tuberculosis. BJOG:An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol 121,Issue supplement 2,pages 77-85, April2014, ISSN-1471-0528
25. Soumya Dash, Manisha Sharma, Ritu Sharma et al. Unsual case of spontaneous rupture of uterine artery in vaginal delivery- case report. International Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Sciences. 2017; 7 (2) May-August, pp. 1-3/Dash et al
26. Ruchi Rathore, Ritu Sharma. Xanthogranulomatous salpingo oophritis, Lessons Learnt: Report of two cases with unusual presentation. Accepted for publication in Journal of Family and Reproductive Health, vol 11, No 3, Sep 2017
27. Ruchi Rathore, Ruchi Bansal, Ritu Sharma, Rita Jindal, Namrata Nargotra. Ovarian ectopic pregnancy- a report of 2 cases and review of literature. Asian Pac. J. Health Sci., 2017; 4(2):110-114. e-ISSN: 2349-0659, p-ISSN: 2350-0964
28. Monika Madaan, Manju Puri, Ritu Sharma, Harvinder Kaur, Shubha Sagar Trivedi. Unsually high CA19/9 levels associated with matureovarian cystic teratoma. Case reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology Aug2014. ISSN-2090-6684
29. Aruna Nigam, Ritu Sharma.Large Placental Chorioangioma: A Rare Cause Of Poor Foetal Outcome.Tropical Clinics of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Vol. 1, No. 2, Apr-Jun 2014, e4.
30. Ritu Sharma, Vikas Sharma. Effect of magnesium sulphate versus phenytoin on the hospital length of stay of patients of eclampsia and severe preeclampsia . Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 2012, 4(4):1921-1924. ISSN-0975-7384
31. Ritu Sharma, Manju Puri, Monika Madan, SS Trivedi. Advanced live intraabdominal pregnancy with good fetomaternal outcome: A case report. International Journal of Case Reports and Images (IJCRI), 2012;3(11):5-7, ISSN-0976-3198
32. Monika Madaan, Manju Puri, Ritu Sharma, Shubha Sagar Trivedi. Hypersensitivity Reaction to Misoprostol—A Case Report. International Journal of Clinical Medicine, 2012, 3, 223-224. ISSN-2158-28
33. M. Madaan, K. Aggarwal, R. Sharma, S. S. Trivedi. Diabetic Ketoacidosis can occur with lower blood sugar levels in pregnancy- review of 2 cases. The Journal of reproductive Medicine,2012Sep-Oct;57(9-100;452-5. ISSN-0024-7758
34. Vikas Sharma, Ritu Sharma, Gurpreet Singh, Shoukat Gurkhoo, Shigufta Qazi. Preoperative fasting duration and incidence of hypoglycemia and hemodynamic response in children. Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 2011, 3(6):382-391. ISSN-0975-7384
35. Ritu Sharma, Pikee Saxena. Intrapartum management of a diabetic pregnancy. Accepted for publication in Journal of Delhi Diabetic Forum. 2017
36. Ritu Sharma, Pikee Saxena. Catemenial diabetic ketoacidosis: a diagnostic dilemma. Journal of Delhi Diabetic Forum. 2017; 26(2): 135-136
37. Ritu Sharma, Shahida Mir, Masuma Rizvi, Saleem Akthar. Efficacy of magnesium sulphate versus phenytoin in seizure control and prophylaxis in patients o9f eclampsia and severe pre-eclampsia.JK Science, vol10, No4, Oct-Dec 2008,181-185. ISSN-0972-1177
38. Ritu Sharma, Richa Aggarwal. Bacterial Sepsis in pregnancy and puerperium -Evidence based practice update AOGD bulletin Oct 2012. Pages 41-44
39 Divya Pandey, Deepali Garg ,Sudha Salhan -Study of knowledge and contraception practices in low socio-economic women of Delhi.int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol.2014 Dec;3(4):1022-1026 (pISSN 2320-1770/eISSN 2320-1789,index Copernicus,NLM catalog,index medicus
40 Divya Pandey, Deepali Garg, alpana Singh. Rare asymptomatic presentation of omental mass from caesarean stitchline. J Basic Clin Reprod Sci 2014;3:130-2 (ISSN-2278-960X , indexed with index Copernicus and EBASCO
41 Divya Pandey,Deepali Garg, Brajendra Nath Tripathi, Sandhya Pandey.Dyspnoea in pregnancy:an unusual cause.J Basic Clin Reprod Sci 2014;3:68-70
42 Deepali Garg ,Amol Chandra.Tuberculosis in pregnancy:A clinical Review.Indian journal of bioresearch vol 85 ,2013, No.2 :1-19 ISSN-0971-0027
43 Deepali Garg, Kiren Guleria.Beyond HT:Management of menopause.AOGD Bulletin vol 11, march 2012;11:8-10
44. Uzma eram,Sandeep Sachdeva,Deepali Garg.Competitive disorders-physician , heal thyself.Indian journal of applied research Volume-8 | Issue-2 | February-2018
45. Pandey D , Garg D. Perforating Folliculitis in Pregnancy: A Case Report. Womens Health Sci J 2018, 2(1): 000109
46. Pegu B, Gaur BPS, Yadav A, Yadav V. Gynecologica lproblems among adolescent girls in a tertiary care centre of South Andaman district. IJAMH 2018;20170193
47.Kathpalia SK, Mehrotra M, Sharma C, Yadav A, Jena PS. Life Saving Hysterectomy – Five Years Experience in an Apex Referral Hospital in Remote Islands in India. J Gynecology Cure 2018;1:1-6.
48. Prakash A, Yadav A, Karim HMR, Aman K, Narayan A, Sahoo SK. Effect of education level and previous anaesthesia exposure on knowledge and perception about anaesthesia and anaesthesiologist: a questionnaire based observational study.Indian Journal of Clinical Anaesthesia, January-March, 2018;5(1):17-24.
49. Yadav A, Karim HM, Prakash A, Jena P, Aman K. Correlation of different parity and school education with acceptance of labor analgesia among antenatal women: A questionnaire-based study. Saudi J Anaesth 2018;12:287-91.
50. Sharma C, Bhardwaj A, Siddhesh RC, Yadav A, Kumar S. Message from the Mermaid – Do not Miss the Anomaly Scan. IJNMR 2017; Vol-5(3): PC01-PC03.
51. Prakash A, Yadav A, Karim HMR, Sahoo SK, Jena P, Aman K. Knowledge , Awareness and Acceptance of Labor Analgesia among Antenatal Women in a remote Island: A Questionnaire based study. British Journal of Medicine & Medical Research 2017;21(10):1-7.
52. Yadav A , Prakash A , Sharma C , Pegu B, Saha MK. Trends of ectopic pregnancies in Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Int J ReprodContraceptObstetGynecol 2017;6:159 .
53. Yadav A , Sharma C , Mehrotra M, Saha MK, Yougin S, Lakshmi PK. Profile of abortion seekers and decision makers of post abortion contraceptive acceptability in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India. Int J ReprodContraceptObstetGynecol 2016;5: 3491-5.
54. Mishra A, Yadav A, Malik S, Purwar R, Kumari S. Over the counter sale of drugs for medical abortion- Knowledge , Attitude and Practices of pharmacists of Delhi, India. Int J Pharma Res 2016;6(3):92-96.
|6||General Medicine||1. Saurabh Srivastava, SV Madhu. Low carbohydrate diet in management of obesity- A short review: International Journal of Diabetes in Developing Countries: 2005, vol 25, number2: 42-45.
2. S Dwivedi, S Srivastava, G Dwivedi. Smoking associated with malignancy, hypertension, obstructive pulmonary and concurrent coronary artery disease- Report of nine cases: Indian J Chest Dis Allied Sci 2006;48:211-214
3. Sohaib Ahmad, Saurabh Srivastava, Sanjiv Kumar Verma, Prashant Puri, Nadia Shirazi. Scrub typhus in Uttarakhand, India: a common rickettsial disease in an uncommon geographical region. Trop Doct. 2010; 40: 188–190.
4. Yogendra Singh, Saurabh Srivastava, Sohaib Ahmad, Sunil Kumar Mishra, Nadia Shirazi, Minali Raja, SK Verma. Is lipid tetrad index the strongest predictor of premature coronary artery disease in north India? JIACM. 2010;11(3): 175-179.
5. Saurabh Srivastava, Sohaib Ahmad, SK Verma, Nadia Shirazi, Prashant Puri. Retrospective analysis of vivax malaria patients presenting to a tertiary referal centre of Uttarakhand. Acta Tropica. 2011; 117: 82–85.
6 A Sethi, S Srivastava, SV Madhu. Prevalence and pattern of use of indigenous medicines in Diabetic patients attending tertiary care centre. J Indian Med Asoc. 2011: 109: 469-71.
7 Saurabh Srivastava, Yogendra Singh and Prashant Puri. Pneumopericardium in AIDS. Heart Asia 2011 3: 46.
8 Saurabh Srivastava, SV Madhu . Utility of CGMS in Clinical Practice – A report of two Cases. J Indian Med Asoc. 2012: 110: 44-5.
9 Saurabh Srivastava, Sohaib Ahmad, Minakshi Dhar, Ajai Kumar Garg. Iatrogenic Cushing’s syndrome – An observational study. JIACM 2015: 16(1): 43-46.
10 A Aggarwal, Saurabh Srivastava, M Aggarwal, S Dwivedi. Premature Graying of hair:- An independent risk marker for coronary artery disease in smokers – A retrospective case control study. Ethiop J Health Sci. 2015: 25(2): 123-128.
11 SV Madhu, Saurabh Srivastava. Diabetes Mellitus: Diagnosis and Management Guidelines. JIMSA. 2015:28(1): 47-50.
12 HM Kansal, Saurabh Srivastava, SK Bhargava. Diabetes Mellitus and Tuberculosis. JIMSA. 2015:28(1): 58-60.
13 Saurabh Srivastava, SK Bhargava. Symposium: Challenges of Diabetes In India- Editorial. JIMSA. 2015:28(1):45.
14. Saurabh Srivastava, Payal Jain, Dheerendra Kuber, GD Sharma. Haematological profile of vivax malaria patients. JIACM 2015; 16(3-4): 209-12.
15. SV Madhu, S Kant, S Srivastava, R Kant, S.B. Sharma, D.P. Bhadoria Postprandial lipaemia in patients with impaired fasting glucose, impaired glucose tolerance and diabetes mellitus: Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice: 80 (2008) 380-385.
16. Yogendra Singh, Sohaib Ahmad, Saurabh Srivastava, SK Verma, Nadia Shirazi, AD Surya. Trends in Aetiology and outcome of Patients with Pericardial Effusion – A Five Year Experience: JIACM 2008; 9(2) :96-9.
17. S Ahmad, Y Singh, S Srivastava, N Shirazi, S Verma. Pericardial Effusion caused by Non-Tuberculous Mycobateria in a Immuno-competent Patient. The Internet Journal Of Infectious Diseases. 2009 Volume 7 number 2.
18. Sohaib Ahmad, Swati Garg, Minakshi Dhar, Saurabh Srivastava, Satish Prasad Barthwal, Nadia Shirazi, Rajendra Srivastava. Predictors of atherosclerosis in Rheumatoid arthritis. Vasa. 2012; 41: 353-359.
19. Minakshi Dhar, Nadia Shirazi, Sohaib Ahmad, Saurabh Srivastava, Debasis Biswas, Nowneet K Bhat. De novo experience of a single outbreak of dengue infection at a tertiary referral centre of Uttarakhand, North India. JIACM 2013; 14(3-4): 225-9.
20. Minakshi Dhar, Sohaib Ahmad, Saurabh Srivastava, Nadia Shirazi. Disseminated cysticercosis: uncommon presentation of a common disease. Annals of tropical medicine and public health. 2013:317-20
21. Sohaib Ahmad, Minakshi Dhar, Saurabh Srivastava, Nowneet K Bhatt, Nadia Shirazi, Debasis Biswas, Monil Kadian, Santosh Ghai. Dengue hepatitis sans dysfunction: experience of a single tertiary referral centre in the north Indian state of Uttarakhand. Trop doct. 2013;43(2):62-5. DOI 10.1177/0049475513483281
22. A Aggarwal, A Raoot, Saurabh Srivastava, S Dwivedi. Short term mortality in acute coronary syndrome: effect of dysglycaemia and smoking. Int J Clin Pract. 2014,68; 3: 403-6.
23. HM Kansal, Eema Chowdhry, Saurabh Srivastava, Shitij Goel, Sushil Gaur, Sunil Kumar Singh Bhadouriya. Efficacy of Non Invasive Ventilation in Patients of Respiratory Failure: Study of 50 patients. Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., 2015; 3(2C):689-692.
24. A Garg, P Jain, AK Agarwal, S Srivastava. Lower lung field Tuberculosis. JIACM 2015: 16(1): 60-66.
25. A Garg, P Jain, AK Agarwal, S Srivastava. Osteoporosis Physicians Perspective. JIACM 2015: 16(1): 52-59.
26. Hari Mohan Kansal, Dheerendra Kuber, Saurabh Srivastava, Neeta Bhardwaj. Prevalence of HIV-TB co-infection in Gautam Budh Nagar of western Uttar Pradesh. J. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci. 2016:11(5): 446-8.
27. Jain Payal, Kuber Dheerendra, Srivastava Saurabh. Clinical spectrum and unusual manisfestations of Dengue fever. Indian Journal of Public Health Research and Development. 2016: 7(4):108-13.
28. Sandesh Shrestha, Rahul Saxena, Saurabh Srivastava, Rajesh Kumar Thakur. Evaluation of cardiometabolic profile, endothelial dysfunction and oxidative stress in Metabolic syndrome: Acomparative perspective. – Medical Science 2016; Sep, Vol-4(3):334-340.
29. Ravi Shankar Prasad, Gladys Rai, Saurabh Srivastava, Rahul Saxena. Evaluation of lipid profile status in nondiabetic and diabetic hypothyroidism patients. Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., 2016; 4(12D):4493-4498.
30. Rajesh Kumar Thakur, M Itagappa, GRK Rao, Saurabh Srivastava, Rachna Aggarwal. Distribution and effect of APO E genotype on plasma lipid in non-obese and obese in north Indian population. JMSCR, 2017; Vol-5(3): 19624-19631.
31. Rajesh Kumar Thakur, Rachna Aggarwal, M Itagappa, GRK Rao, Saurabh Srivastava, Jyoti Batra. Metabolic Profiles in Abdominal Obesity and Generalized Obesity in College Students. JMSCR, 2017; Vol-5(4): 19877-19883.
32. Ravi Shankar Prasad, Manoj Kumar Nandkeoliar, Gladys Rai, Saurabh Srivastava, Rahul Saxena. Assessment of insulin resistance in diabetic hypothyroidism patients – A clinical insight. Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., 2017; 5(2C):531-535.
33. Gupta AK, Patro TR, Srivastava S, Aggarwal A, Sharma GK, Kohli A. Detection of high risk foot in diabetic patients attending diabetic clinic. International Journal of Scientific Research 2018; 7(3): 430-33
34. Aisha, Gambhir JK, Srivastava S, Saxena R. Glycosylated Hemoglobin and Its Relation with Lipid Peroxidation in Type-2 Diabetes Mellitus Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., 2018; 6(5): 1996-1999
35. Kaeley N, Ahmad S, Shirazi N , Bhatia R, Bhat NK, Srivastava S, Dhar M Kumar M. Malarial Hepatopathy : A 6-Years Retrospective Observational Study From Uttarakhand, North India. Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg 2017; 111: 220–225.
36. Sumeet Bhargave, Saurabh Srivastava, Amit Gupta. Ultrasonographic Findings in Dengue fever- A Retrospective Study – Accepted for Publication in JIMSA
37. Ajai Kumar Garg, AK Agarwal, GD Sharma. Osteoporosis: Physician’s perspective. Journal, Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine 2015; 16(1), 52-59 38. Ajai Kumar Garg, AK Agarwal, GD Sharma. Lower lung field tuberculosis: An overview. Journal, Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine 2015; 16(1), 60-66 39. Payal Jain, D Kuber, Ajai Kumar Garg, GD Sharma, AK agarwal. Manifestations of Dengue fever: A hospital based study. Journal, Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine 2015; 16(3-4):204-8 40. Ajai Kumar Garg, GD Sharma. Chronic hepatitis C and HIV co-infection: Relevant clinical observations. Journal, Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine 2016;(1) 6-9. 41. Ajai Kumar Garg, Payal Jain, BS Pandey, Ajoy Deshmukh, GD Sharma. Transaminitis in Dengue fever: An observational study. Indian Journal of Public Health Research and Development 2016; 7(4), 92-95. 42. Ajai Kumar Garg, GD Sharma. Clinical profile of chronic hepatitis B in patients co-infected with Human Immunodeficiency Virus. Indian Journal of Public Health Research and Development 2017; 8(1); 22-26. 43. Ajai Kumar Garg, AK Agarwal, Payal Jain. Immunological markers in autoimmune connective tissue diseases; Medicine Update 2015 44. Ajai Kumar Garg, AK Agarwal, Payal Jain. Systemic antifungal therapy: Current principles and practice; Medicine Update 2016 45. Payal Jain, AK Agarwal, Ajai Kumar Garg. Amenorrhea–Galactorrhea syndrome: An overview; Medicine Update 2016 46. Ajai Kumar Garg, AK Agarwal, GD Sharma. Pancytopenia: Clinical approach; Medicine Update 2017 47. Ajai Kumar Garg, AK Agarwal, GD Sharma. Nonresolving Pneumonia. Progress in Medicine 2018
48. Garg AK, Jain P, Pandey BS, Deshmukh A, Sharma GD. Transaminitis in Dengue fever : An observational study. IJPHRD2016;7(4):22-5.
49. Agarwal N,Jain P,Sonography in dengue fever:an adjunct to clinic-laboratory profile.IJPHRD2016;7(4):299-303.
50. Jain P, Kuber D, Srivastava S. Clinical Spectrum and Unusual Manifestations of Dengue Fever. IJPHRD2016;7(4):108-13.
51. Jain P, Kuber D, Garg AK, Sharma GD, Agarwal AK. Manifestations of Dengue Fever: A hospital based study. JAICM2015;16(3-4):204-8
52. Srivastava S, Jain P, Kuber D, Sharma GD. Haematological profile of vivax malaria patients. JIACM2015; 16(3-4):209-12. REVIEW ARTICLES
53. Garg AK, Jain P, Agarwal AK, Srivastava S. Osteoporosis Physicians Perspective. JIACM 2015: 16(1): 52-59\
54. Garg AK, Jain P, Agarwal AK, Srivastava S. Lower lung field Tuberculosis. JIACM 2015: 16(1): 60-66.
55. Singla S,Agarwal AK,Jain P.Raised intracranial pressure without focal neurological signs in Wander GS,Pareek KK(eds),Medicine Update 2016-1,Associations of Physicians of India,Mumbai 2016;vol 2,1139-42. CHAPTERS
56. Jain P, Agarwal A K,Challenge in delirium management: Physicians perspective in Rewari BB et al (ed) Clinical Medicine Update 2013. IACM&JAYPEE, Vol-XVI, Page-21-24
57. Singal R K, Jain Payal, Agarwal AK, Delirium: Relevant clinical issues in Joshi S(ed) Medicine Update APICON-2014, Mumbai.)
58. Garg Ajai K, Agarwal AK, Jain Payal Immunological markers in autoimmune connective tissue diseases in Upadhyay R (ed) Medicine Update vol-25,2015 API (Mumbai) pages 629-35
59. Jain P, Garg AK, Sharma G D, Agarwal AK Galactorrhea Amenorrhea Syndrome: Physicians Perspective in Upadhyay R. (ed) Medicine Update Vol-25, 2015 API (Mumbai) Pages 298-303
60. Kuber D, Jain P , Srivastava S. Infective Endocarditis. In : SK Sahoo et al(Ed). Medicine Update UPAPICON. Noida: Buk Print: 2015. P 37-52.
61. Kuber D, Jain P ,Srivastava S, Shukla P. Myocarditis. In : SK Sahoo et al(Ed). Medicine Update UPAPICON. Noida: Buk Print: 2015. P 60-68
|7||Pediatrics||1. Saxena A, Jain G, Gupta R. Comment on : Effectiveness of antibacterial prophylaxis during induction chemotherapy in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2018. 30 Mar. DOI:10.1002/pbc.27044
2. Shaw SC, Venkatnarayan K, Gupta R. Is High-Flow Nasal Cannula Useful as Primary Respiratory Support in Preterm Infants? . Neonatology. 2018; 114: 25-25
3. Muhammed S, Shaw SC, Rawat A, Joy DV, Sood A, Venkatnarayan K, Gupta R. Improving exclusive breast feeding in first 24 hours of life using Plan-to-study-act cycle in a tertiary care hospital. Accepted for Publication. 17 Jan 2018
4. Impact of Prophylactic use of Colony Stimulating Factors on the Pattern of Neutropenia and Infections in moderately intensive Chemotherapy published in MJAFI Vol 53 NO 3 July 1997 [ AWARD PAPER]
5. Crouzons Syndrome with Hydrocephalus- Published in Indian Pediatrics Volume 38, Number 2, Feb 2001 issue.
6. Levamisole Induced Ataxia Published in Indian Pediatrics Vol 38, Number 4, April 2001 page 417- 419
7. Furazolidine Induced Erythema Multiforme- Published in Medical Journal Armed Forces India -MJAFI 2001;57:256-257.
8. Schizencephaly Type- I Published in Indian Pediatrics Vol 38, Number 9 Sep 2001 , page 1049-52
9. Kippel Feil syndrome with Pulmonary cyst Published in Medical Journal Armed Forces India 2002 ; 58 :158-159
10. Treacher Collins Syndrome : A report on two Cases Published in Medical Journal Armed Forces India 2002; 58 :267-268.
8. Is it Hydranencephaly A Variant ? Published in Medical Journal Armed Forces India 2002 ; 58 : 338-339 .
9. Sjogren Larsoon Syndrome. Published in Medical Journal Armed Forces India 2002 ; 58 : 352-354
10. Bochdalek Hernia in a child published in MJAFI 2004 : 60 ( No 3 ) : 305-306.
11. Gupta R, Gupta KK, Jain BR, Garg RK.. ABC and VED analysis in medical stores inventory control.MJAFI.2007.63 (4): 325-327.
12. Gupta R, Prasad PL. Clinical profile of special children at Asha centre.MJAFI.2008.64 (2): 143-44.
13. Gupta R, Prasad PL. Congenital Hypoplasia of Depressor Angularis Oris Muscle. MJAFI.2009.65 (1): 188-189.
14. Gupta R, Garg A, Venkateshwar V, Kanitkar M. Spectrum of childhood tuberculosis in BCG vaccinated and unvaccinated children. MJAFI.2009.65 (4): 305-307.
15. Gupta R, Gupta A, Kanitkar M. Stavudine induced Acute Pancreatitis in Pediatric Human Immunodeficiency Virus infection. MJAFI. 2010;66 : 175-176.
16. Gupta R, Khera S, Kanitkar M. Familial Glucocorticoid Deficiency. MJAFI.2011;67 (1): 69-71.
17. Midhun R, Kumar P, Gupta R. Child with ventricular septal defect, absent left upper limb pulses and dysmorphism. MJAFI.2011.67 (2):301-2.
18. Khera S. Gupta R. Incidence of Thrombocytopenia following phototheapy in Hyperbilirubinemic neonates. MJAFI.2011.67 (4):329-332.
19. Gupta A, Holla RG, Gupta R, Devgan A. Daily immunization services: A moral duty, not an empty slogan. MJAFI.2012.68 (4):399-402.
20. Kumar P, Katoch M, Bhatia S, Gupta R. Williams syndrome with mitral valve disease: A case report. MJAFI.2012.68 (4):399-402.
21. Chobey M, Gupta R, Gupta G. Effects of Iron Supplementation of LBW Infants: Is it all about it? . Pediatrics. Jan 4, 2013. [ INTERNATIONAL]
22. Gupta R, Praveen R, Sharma M .Can we prevent Pediatric HIV?: Experience at a tertiary care hospital. MJAFI.2013.69 (3):218-221.
23. Gupta R, Singh V, Patrikar S,Hazra N,Mathai SS. Is procalcitonin useful in early diagnosis of serious bacterial infections in children?. Journal of Nepal paediatric society.2013.Vol 33(No.2):109-9. [ INTERNATIONAL]
24. Gupta R, Pandey A, John BM. Home visits: a cost effective strategy to improve newborn survival. Lancet.2013. Vol-382. Nov 16. (9905):1627 [ INTERNATIONAL]
25. Kumar M, Sen S, Gupta RK, Chaturbhuj DN, Tripathy SP, Paranjape RS. Prevalence of drug resistance in human immunodeficiency virus type 1 infected, treatment naive children in Pune, India" AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses. 2014 Jan 6. [ INTERNATIONAL]
26. Mishra MN, Dudeja P, Gupta RK. Association of HLA-Class II and IgE Serum Levels in Pediatric Asthma. Iran J Immunol.2014;11(1):21-28. [ INTERNATIONAL]
27. Mishra MN, Dudeja P, Gupta RK. A study on human leucocyte antigen class I molecules in Pediatric Asthma. Indian Journal of Biochemistry & Biophysics.2014;Vol 51:160-163.
28. Kumar D*, Sodhi K, Gupta R and Kale R . A Rare Case of Congenital Teratoma Arising from Hard Palate in a New Born. Pediat Therapeut 2014, Vol 4(3): 1000207
29. Gupta R, Khera S, Thapar RK. Efficacy of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine over 7-valent (PCV7). Pediatrics. Sep 19, 2014. [ INTERNATIONAL]
30. Gupta R, Sandipan S, Mahajan V, Venkatesh G, Srivastava K. A study of psychological impact of diagnosis of HIV in children and adolescents in Indian population. HIV/AIDS Res Treat Open J. 2015; 2(1): 16-20 [ INTERNATIONAL]
31. Badal S, Gupta R, Kumar P, Sharma M, Chhajta DS. Cardiac manifestations in HIV infected children. Are they under diagnosed? HIV/AIDS Res Treat Open J. 2015; 2(1): 21-26. [ INTERNATIONAL]
32. Agrawal A, Gupta R, Sodhi KD, Raghav V. Is Iron Defi ciency Anaemia, a risk Factor For Wheeze Associated Respiratory Tract Infection in Children?.J Nepal Paediatr Soc 2014;34(3):195-199. [ INTERNATIONAL]
33. Kumar A, Gupta R, Kumar P, Sharma M. An Assessment of Risk Factors for Congenital Heart Diseases in Children of Age Group 0-10 Years: A Case Control Study. JEMDS. 2015; Vol. 4 (26): 4442-4447
34. Dash S, Kumar M, Gupta R, Saxena A. A rare case of BCGiosis with severe combined immunodeficiency. HIV/AIDS Res Treat Open J. 2015; 2(1): 41-43. [ INTERNATIONAL]
35. Gupta R, Bajpai A, Singh RK, Thapar RK. Is Continuous Positive Airway Pressure with Helmet is better device than Mask in Infants with Bronchiolitis ? Pediatrics. 135:4: e 868-e875 [ INTERNATIONAL]
36. Gupta R, Pathania A, Gupta A, Kumar N, Jatana SK. A Study of prevalence of lipid abnormalities in HIV infected children among Indian population. HIV/AIDS Res Treat Open J. 2015; 2(2): 51-54. [ INTERNATIONAL]
37. Bidhan Shifa, Dhingra S, Gupta R. Do we use Room Air for Resuscitation in Preterms. Pediatrics.2017. Vol-139.Issue1. 12 Feb 2017 [ INTERNATIONAL]
38. Reddy AP, Thapar, Gupta RK. Electrolyte disturbances in critically ill children admitted to Pediatric Tertiary care center. JEMDS. 2017; Vol. 6 (41): 3269-3273
39. Singh RK, Thapar RK, Gupta RK, Abhijit YV. Factors affecting Drug Compliance in Paediatric Asthma..J Nepal Paediatr Soc 2017;37(1):31-359. [ INTERNATIONAL]
40. Bajpai A, Gupta RK, Thapar RK. Leighs Syndrome due to Unreported Heterozygous Variations in NDUFAF6 Gene . DOI : 10.7199/ped.oncall.2018.22
41. Locham J, Shaw SC, Dalal SS, Gupta R. Congenital tuberculosis in a neonate: a case report. Article accepted for publication, 17 Nov 2017, Medical Journal Armed Forces India
42. Bidhan S, Shaw SC, Saravagi G, Gupta R. Congenital depression of neonatal skull, Article accepted for publication, 19 Dec 2017, Medical Journal Armed Forces India
43. Shaw SC, Chand K, Ranjan S, Gupta R. Missing anus: do not miss it. Article accepted for publication, 05 Jan 2018, Medical Journal Armed Forces India
44. Rawat A, Shaw SC, Kalra S, Gupta R. Prader Willi Syndome: a syndromic cause of morbid obesity. Article accepted for publication. J Mar Med Soc:2018.
45. Jain S, Thapar, Gupta RK. Complete coverage and covering completely: Breast feeding and complementary feeding: Knowledge, attitude, and practices of mothers. MJAFI.2018.74 (1):29-31
46. Adhikari KM, Joshi D, Gupta R. Accreditation of service hospitals: Time to move towards state of readiness. MJAFI, 2018; 74: 94-6
47. Garg N, Gupta R. Can Serum Neutrophil Gelatinase- Associated Lipocalin Be Precisely used as a diagnostic marker of sepsis in pediatric cases?. Ped Crit Car Med.2017
48. Kalra S, Sood A, Venkatnarayan K, Gupta R. Use of Furosemide Stress Test for Edema Control and predicting acute kidney injury for children with Nephrotic Syndrome. Indian J Child Health. 2017: 4(4); 488-491.
49. Saxena A, Jain G, Gupta R. Comment on : Effectiveness of antibacterial prophylaxis during induction chemotherapy in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2018. 30 Mar. DOI:10.1002/pbc.27044
50. Shaw SC, Venkatnarayan K, Gupta R. Is High-Flow Nasal Cannula Useful as Primary Respiratory Support in Preterm Infants? . Neonatology. 2018; 114: 25-25
51. Muhammed S, Shaw SC, Rawat A, Joy DV, Sood A, Venkatnarayan K, Gupta R. Improving exclusive breast feeding in first 24 hours of life using Plan-to-study-act cycle in a tertiary care hospital. Accepted for Publication. 17 Jan 2018
1. Choudhury P, Bhattacharya M, Rajeshwari K. The role of probiotics in diarrhoeal diseases. The Child and Newborn 2008;12:129-30.
52. Bhattacharya M, Parakh A, Narang M. Drug review: Tigecycline. J Postgrad Med 2009;55:65-68.
53. Dubey AP, Bhattacharya M. Recent advances: Vaccinology in children. J International Medical Sciences Academy 2009;22:49-52.
54. Bhattacharya M, Dubey AP, Mathur NB. Prevalence of celiac disease in north Indian children. Indian Pediatr 2009;46:415-17.
55. Bhattacharya M, Rajeshwari K, Sardana K, Gupta P. Case report: Granulomatous cheilitis secondary to tuberculosis in a child. J Postgrad Med 2009;55:190-92.
56. Bhattacharya M, Rajeshwari K, Saxena R. Prevalence of orphanhood and comparision of demographic and clinical features of orphans and non-orphans at a pediatric HIV centre in north India. Indian J Pediatr 2010;77:627-31
57. Bhattacharya M, Rajeshwari K, Dhingra B. Drug review: Posaconazole. J Postgrad Med 2010;56:163-7
58. Dubey A P, Bhattacharya M. Ready-to-use therapeutic food: A review. Journal of Practical Pediatrics 2011;13:50-6.
59. Bhattacharya M, Kapoor S, Dubey AP. Celiac disease presentation in a tertiary referral centre in India: current scenario. Indian J Gastroenterol 2013;32:98-102. Published online in Indian Journal of Gastroenterology on 19th August 2012 (DOI 10.1007/s12664-012-0240-y)
60. Maiti D, Bhattacharya M, Yadav S. Isolated Exon 8 Deletion in Type 1 Spinal Muscular Atrophy with Bilateral Optic Atrophy: Unusual Genetic Mutation Leading to Unusual Manifestation? J Postgrad Med. 2012;58:294-5.
61. Bhattacharya M, Joshi N, Yadav S. To compare the effect of dextromethorphan, promethazine and placebo on nocturnal cough in children aged 1-12 y with upper respiratory infections: a randomized controlled trial. Indian J Pediatr. 2013;80:891-5. Published online in Indian J Pediatr. DOI 10.1007/s12098-013-1002-2.
62. Jain S, Chowdhury V, Juneja M, Kabra M, Pandey S, Singh A, Bhattacharya M and Kapoor S. Intellectual disability in Indian children: experience with a stratified approach for etiological diagnosis. Indian Pediatr. 2013;50:1125-30. Published online in Indian Pediatr. Epub05062013/RP-00103.pdf
63. Singh A, Rajeshwari K, Bhattacharya M, et al. Cartilege hair hypoplasia and celiac disease: report of an Indian girl with novel genotype. Indian J Gastroenterol. 2013;32:409-12.
64. Bhattacharya M, Kapoor S, Dubey A P. Clinical and histopathological correlation of duodenal biopsy with IgA anti-tissue transglutaminase titres in children with celiac disease. Indian J Gastroenterology 2014:33:350-4
65. Khurana B, Lomash A, Khalil S, Bhattacharya M, Rajeshwari K, Kapoor S. Evaluation caregivers. Indian J Gastroenterol. 2015. DOI 10.1007/s12664-015-0563-6
66. Mittal SK, Bhattacharya M. Celiac disease and anemia. Indian Pediatr 2018:55;23-4
67. Mittal SK, Bhattacharya M. Pediatric acute liver failure. Accepted for publication in Indian Journal of Practical Pediatrics
68. Mittal SK, Bhattacharya M. Upper gastrointestinal bleeding in children. Accepted for publication in Indian Journal of Practical Pediatrics
69. Bhattacharya M, Krishnamurthy S, Parakh A. Drug review: Ertapenem. Kathmandu Univ Med J 2009;7:429-35.
70. Bhattacharya M, Joshi N. Spinal epidural abscess with myelitis and meningitis caused by Streptococcus pneumonia in young child. J Spinal Cord Medicine 2011;34:340-3.
71. Bhattacharya M, Dubey AP, Sharma M. Patterns of Diagnosis Disclosure and its Correlates in HIV-Infected North Indian Children. J Trop Pediatr 2011;57:405-11. Epub 2010 Dec 10
72. Bhattacharya M, Joshi N, Yadav S, Rastogi D. Cranial nerve palsies in enteric fever: A case series. Annals of Tropical Pediatrics 2011;31:255-8
73. Bhattacharya M, Kapoor S. Quadriplegia due to celiac crisis with hypokalemia as initial presentation of celiac disease: a case report. J Trop Pediatr. 2012 Feb;58(1): 74-6. Epub 2011 Apr 27.
74. Bhattacharya M, Dubey A P. Adherence to ART and its correlates among HIV-infected children at an HIV clinic in New Delhi. Annals of Tropical Pediatrics 2011;31:331-7.
75. Bhattacharya M, Mantan M, Dhingra D. Acute kidney injury in a tertiary care centre. Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl. 2013;24:413-7.
76. Bhattacharya M, Saxena R. Outcome of antiretroviral treatment in hiv-infected orphans and non-orphans at an art centre in north India. Paediatrics and International Child Health 2012;32:228-32.
|8||TB & Chest|
|10||Anesthesia||1. Inhalational Induction with high concentration of sevoflurane in neonates undergoing TEF/EA repair. A comparison of mixture of sevoflurane in 50% N2O/O2 with sevoflurane in 100% O2. Gaurav; Raizada N, Nigam N, Agarwal D, T. Prabhakar, IJCMR Vol. 5 Issue 1,p 9-12. (Indexed Journal)
2 Comparison of different doses of rocuronium for rapid endotracheal intubation. Raizada N, Gaurav Manoj, Singh RB, T. Prabhakar. IJCMR Vol.5 Issue 1, page 13-18. (Indexed Journal)
3 Compliance for Transdermal Fentanyl Patch versus sustained Release Oral Morphine in CancerPain. SharadSingh ,NeenaRaizada, NituNigam ,AdityaElhence,SN Prasad.IJCMR.Volume 5 Issue 4,pgD1-D3 ( indexed journal).
4 Is sublingual Buprenorphine A Succour for Cancer Pain Patient in centres where Narcotic Licence is not Permitted.Sharad Singh,Neena Raizada,N Nigam,A elhence,SN Prasad .IJCMR Volume 5 .Issue 4 PgD7-D9.
5 Comparison of intubating conditions and haemodynamic effects of Rocuronium with mixture of rocuronium and vecuronium in patients undergoing CABG. Indian .J.Anaesth.(44).16.2000.
6 .Role of Sevoflurane for induction in paediatric cardiac anaesthesia.A comparison with Isoflurane. Ind.J.Anaesth.2001:45(2):112-114.
7 .Does inhaled nitric oxide improve survival in operated cong heart disease patient with pulmonary hypertention Indian Heart J.2001:53;48-55
8 Does compounding and increase in conc of local anaesthetic agents increase the success rate of brachial plexus block. Indian.J.Anaesth.2002;46(3);193-196.
9 .Tidal breathing technique for induction of anaesthesia with high conc of sevoflurane,Isoflurane or halothane in infants undergoing cardiac surgery. Ind.J.Thorac& Cardiovascular surgery 2001;17:233-237.
10 .Exsanguinating endotrachial haemorrhage during cardiopulmonary bypass Journal of cardiothoracic and vascular anaesthesia vol 15,no3(june)2001:377-380
11. Dhar M, Karim HM, Rajaram N, Prakash A, Sahoo SK, Narayan A. A randomised comparative study on customised versus fixed sized pillow for tracheal intubation in the sniffing position by Macintosh laryngoscopy. Indian J Anaesth 2018;62:344-9.
12. Yadav A, Karim HM, Prakash A, Jena P, Aman K. Correlation of different parity and school education with acceptance of labor analgesia among antenatal women: A questionnaire based study. Saudi J Anaesth 2018;12:287 91.
13. Reazaul Karim HM, Sahoo SK, Prakash A, Rajaram N, Kumar S, Narayan A. Abnormal routine preoperative test results and their perioperative anesthetic impact in patients aged 60 years and more: An observational study. Indian Anaesth Forum 2018;19:6-10.
14. Karim HMR, Janardhan AL, Prakash A, Sahoo SK, Rajaram N, Narayan A. An Observational Study on Prevalence and Perioperative Impact of Arterial Hypertension and Diabetes Mellitus among Adult Surgical Patients. Acad. Anesthesiol. Int. 2017;2(2):03-08.
15. Reazaul Karim HM, Prakash A, Sahoo SK, Narayan A, Vijayan V. Abnormal routine preoperative test results and their impact on anaesthetic management: An observational study. Indian J Anaesth 2018;62:23-8.
16. Karim HMR, Narayan A, Yunus M, Kumar S, Prakash A, Sahoo SK. An observational study on patient admission in the anaesthesia gas monitor and minimum alveolar concentration monitoring: A deficiency with huge impact. Indian Journal of Anaesthesia. 2017;61(7):570-574. doi:10.4103/ija.IJA_11_17.
17. Prakash A, Yadav A, Karim HMR, Sahoo SK, Jena P, Aman K. Knowledge , Awareness and Acceptance of Labor Analgesia among Antenatal Women in a remote Island: A Questionnaire based study. British Journal of Medicine & Medical Research 2017;21(10):1-7. http://doi.org/10.9734/BJMMR/2017/33980
18. Prakash A, Yadav A, Karim HMR, Aman K, Narayan A, Sahoo SK.Effect of education level and previous anaesthesia exposure on knowledge and perception about anaesthesia and anaesthesiologist: a questionnaire based observational study.Indian Journal of Clinical Anaesthesia, January-March, 2018;5(1):17-24.
19. Yadav A, Prakash A , Sharma C , Pegu B, Saha MK. Trends of ectopic pregnancies in Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol 2017;6:159 .
1. Verma R, Kumar S, Rai AM, Mansoor I & Raj D. Mehra. The anatomical perspective of human occipital condyle in relation to the hypoglossal canal, condylar canal, and jugular foramen and its surgical significance. JCVJS, 2016, Volume: 7(4); 243-249.
2. Kumar S, Verma R, Mahajan A & Raj D. Mehra. Morphological and Morphometric Analysis of Hypoglossal Canal in North Indian Dry Skulls and It's Significance in Cranial Base Surgeries. JCDR. 2017 Mar, Vol-11(3): AC08-AC12.
3. Mahajan A, Verma R, Kumar S, & Raj D. Mehra. Evaluation of osteologic parameters of jugular foramen and its significance with respect to expanded endoscopic endonasal approach. Eur. J. Anat.2017, 21 (3): 225-233.
4. Mishra S, Verma R, Mahajan A & Misra S. Anomalous formation of inferior vena cava: embryological and clinical significance. Case Study Case Rep. 2014; 4(3): 86-91.
5. Kumar S, Verma R, Mehra RD. An anomalous origin of accessory head of flexor digitorum profundus in forearm: A rare variant. JASI 2016, Volume 65; S73-S75.
6. Verma R& Bhadoria P. Variations in the Attachments and Innervation of Muscles in Axilla. IJAR 2016, Volume: 6(2); 124-26.
7. Verma R, Mishra S & Kaul, JM. Cellular Changes in the Placenta in Pregnancies Complicated with Diabetes. Int. J. Morphol.Mar 2010; vol.28(1): p.259-264.
8. Verma R, Mishra S and Kaul JM. Ultrastructural Changes in the Placental Membrane in Pregnancies Associated with Diabetes. Int. J. Morphol., Dec 2011; vol.29(4): 1398-1407.
9. Verma R, Prasad R, Mishra S & JM Kaul. Vascular Pattern of Chorionic Blood Vessels of Placenta and its Correlation with the Birth Weight of Neonate. Int. J. Morphol., Sept 2012; vol.30(3):952-955.
10. Verma R, Paul S and Das S. Dorsal Digital Branch of the Thumb: An Anatomical Study. Int. J. Morphol., June 2005; vol.23(2):133-136.
11. R Verma, Kalra S & Rana KK. Malformation of Renal and Testicular Vein-a Case Report. JASI. 2005; 54(1) June: 29-31.
12. Verma R, Das S& Suri R. Unusual Organization of The Ansa Cervicalis: A Case Report. Brazilian Journal of Morphological Sciences. 2005; 22 (3):175 - 177,
13. Rana, KK, Das, S &Verma, R. Double Plantaris Muscle: A Cadaveric Study with Clinical Importance. Int. J. Morphol. Sept 2006; vol.24(3):495-498.
14. Verma R, Mishra A, Das S & Vasudeva N. An Anomalous Variation in the Innervation Pattern of the Peroneus Longus Muscle by Deep Peroneal Nerve: A Case Report Annals of Ibadan Postgraduate Medicine. Dec 2006; Vol 4(2): 41-44,
15. Verma R, Mishra S, Mahajan A. Subcutaneous course of saphenous nerve in midthigh region. IJAR 2013; 03:181-2.
16. Verma R, Mishra S, Mahajan A. Variant branching pattern and supply of the posterior division of femoral nerve: Report of a rare case. OA Anatomy. 2013 Dec; 01;1(4):32
17. Tiwari S, Kataria S &Verma R. Symmetrical variations in the branching pattern of abdominal aorta: a case report. IJAR. 2014; vol 7: 83–85.
18. Verma R, Mishra S, Mahajan A. Unilateral Variation in the Branching Pattern of Axillary Artery: A Cadaveric Study. IJAR. 2014;2(1):292-941.
19. Mittal P.S., Khanwalkar P.G., Naik D.C.Use of Silicon Gel to Mould the Cavities of Hollow Viscera. J.Anat.Soc. India 58 (2) 201-202 (2009)
20. Chhaparwal, R.*, Mittal, PS., Joshi, SS. and Joshi, S.Variations in the morphology of platysma muscle in central IndiansJ. Morphol. Sci. 30(4) 244-248 (2013)
21. S.D. Joshi, A.S. Yogesh, P.S. Mittal, S.S. JoshiMorphology of the bicipital aponeurosis:a cadaveric studyFolia Morphol.Vol. 73, No. 1, pp. 79–83 (2014)
22. O.P. Lakhwani1, P.S. Mittal2, D.C. Naik3Piriformis Fossa – An Anatomical and Orthopedics ConsiderationJournal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2014 Mar, Vol-8(3): 96-97
23. S.D. Joshi, S.S. Joshi, A.S. Yogesh, P.S. Mittal,Some details of morphology of biceps brachii and its functional relevanceJ.Anat.Soc. India 63 (Nov 2014): 24-29
24. Pragati S. Mittal1, ShardaS. Joshi2, RupaChhaparwal3, Subhash D. Joshi4Prevalence and Mophometry of Os Peroneum amongst Central IndiansJournal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2014 Nov, Vol-8(11): AC08-AC10
25. R. Chhaparwal *, S.S. Joshi, S.D. Joshi, P.S. MittalVariations in the insertion of peroneus longus muscleJ.Anat.Soc. India 64 (2015) 133 – 136
26. Namrata reddy1, P. S. Mittal2, s. S. Joshi3, s. D. Joshi4Accessory fissures of liver and their clinical significanceJ. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci. 5(82) Oct. 13, 2016
27. Namrata reddy1, S. S. Joshi2, P. S. Mittal3, S. D. Joshi4Morphology of caudate and quadrate lobes of liverJ. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci. 6(11) Feb. 06, 2017
28. SS Joshi1, Namrata Reddy2, SD Joshi1, Pragatisheel Mittal3Morphological variations of left lobe of liverInt Journal of Contemporary Medical Research Sep 2017;4(9):1956-1958.
29. A.K.Shreevastava, A. Shariff, T.C. Nag, M. SrinivasEffect of post-natal exposure to N-nitrosodiethylamine on the Myenteric plexus of rat.Int J Anat Res 2015 vol 3 (4).
29. Ossification of the anterior longitudinal ligament: Clinical and embryological aspect. Kaushal P, Verma R, Banerjee A & Mehra D. International Journal of Anatomy and Research 2018; 7(1.3): 6326-6329. ISSN 2321-4287.
30. Effect of polycystic ovary syndrome on the morphology of ovary- A Review. Joseph B, Verma R. IDC International journal. 5(4): Aug-Oct 2018. ISSN: 2395- 3365.
31. A review on the morphology of uterus in patients with polycystic ovary syndrome. Joseph B, Verma R. The Genesis. 5(3): July-Sept 2018. ISSN 2395-2164.
|12||Physiology||1. Sharma VK , Dinesh T, Rajajeyakumar M, Grrishma, Bhavanani AB. Impact of Fast and Slow Pranayam on Cardio Vascular Autonomic Function among Healthy Young Volunteers: Randomized Controlled Study. Altern Integr Med 2018, 7:2 DOI: 10.4172/2327-5162.1000265
2. Keni Gowsi., VK Sharma, GK Pal, P Aaramban, and K Subramanian. An Experimental Study on the Effects of Acute Bouts of Exercise on Neurocognitive Performance in Athletes and Non-Athletes. EC Psychology and Psychiatry (7.9) 2018: 597-603
3. Sharma VK, Subramanian SK, Radhakrishnan K, Rajendran R, Ravindran BS, Arunachalam V. Comparison of structured and unstructured physical activity training on predicted VO2max and Heart rate variability in adolescents – A randomized control trial. J Basic Clin Physiol Pharmacol. 2017 May 1;28(3):225-238. doi: 10.1515/jbcpp-2016-0117.
4. Jagan SA, Sharma VK, Raveendranadh B. Comparison of anthropometric parameters, HRV and resting blood pressure among athletes. EJPMR, 2017;4:(11)384-388
5. Keni Gowsi, Vivek Kumar Sharma, Gopal Krushna Pal, Praveen Aaramban. Effects of Moderate and High-Intensity Exercise on P300 Latency and Reaction Time in Athletes and Non Athletes – An Interim Analysis. Biomedicine:2016;36(4) (supp.): (60-65)
6. Sreenath G.S, Senthil Kumar Subramanian, Vivek Kumar Sharma*. Assessment of abdominal muscle maximal force of contraction in inguinal hernia patients. J Clin Diagn Res. 2016 Dec; 10(12): PC10–PC13. Published online 2016. doi: 10.7860/JCDR/2016/20972.9109
7. Venkata Anudeep, Kolar Vishwanath Vinod, Nandini Pandit, Vivek Kumar Sharma, Halanaik Dhanapathi, Tarun Kumar Dutta, Akkilagunta Sujiv. Prevalence and predictors of delayed gastric emptying among Indian patients with long standing type 2 diabetes mellitus. Indian J Gastroenterol DOI 10.1007/s12664-016-0694-4
8. Ajay Kukreja, Sarita Kanoja ,Vivek Kumar Sharma, Dave Unmesh, Varsha Butolia. Effect of regular physical activity on various physiological parameters in young adult females. International Journal of Physiology. International Journal of Physiology 2016; 4 (2): 82-87
9. Ajay Kukreja, Makandar UK, Sarita Kanoja, Vivek K Sharma. International Journal of Physiology. Comparative study of cardiovascular risk factors in Diabetic patients of both sexes in Rajasthan population. International Journal of Physiology 2016; 4 (2): 140-142.
10. Subramanian S K, VK Sharma, Vinayathan A, Krishnakumar R, Rajendran R. Somatotyping in Adolescents: Stratified by Sex and Physical Activity. Int J Anat Appl Physiol 2016: 2 (3): 32-38 *(Corresponding author)
11. Sharma VK, Subramanian SK, Arunachalam V, Radhakrishnan K, Ramamurthy S, Ravindran BS. Auditory and visual reaction times in school going adolescents: effect of structured and unstructured physical training - a randomized control trial. Int J Adolesc Med Health. 2015. (DOI: 10.1515/ijamh-2015-0060)
12. Subramanian SK, Sharma VK, Arunachalam V, Radhakrishnan K, Ramamurthy S. Effect of Structured and Unstructured Physical Activity Training on Cognitive Functions in Adolescents - A Randomized Control Trial. J Clin Diagn Res. 2015;9(11):Cc04-9. (* Corresponding author)
13. Sharma VK, Subramanian SK, Arunachalam V, Rajendran R. Heart Rate Variability in Adolescents - Normative Data Stratified by Sex and Physical Activity. J Clin Diagn Res. 2015;9 (10): Cc08-13.
14. T Dinesh, GS Gaur, VK Sharma, T Madanmohan, KT Harichandra Kumar, AB Bhavanani. Comparative effect of 12 weeks of slow and fast pranayama training on pulmonary function in young, healthy volunteers: A randomized controlled trial. Int J Yoga 2015; 8 (1): 22-26
15. VK Sharma, SK Subramanian, Vinayathan A, Sarah R, Balasubramaniam SR, Velkumary S. Study the Effect of Age and Gender Related Differences on Common Paper and Pencil Neurocognitive Tests in Adolescents. J Clin Diagn Res 2014; 8 (11): BC05-BC10
16. VK Sharma, Rajajeyakumar M, Velkumary S., SK Subramanian, AB Bhavanani, Madanmohan T, A Sahai, D Thangavel. Effect of fast and slow pranayama practice on cognitive functions in healthy Volunteers. J Clin Diagn Res 2014; 8 (1): 10-13
17. Dinesh T, GS Gaur, VK Sharma, AB Bhavanani, Rajajeyakumar M., S Sunder. Effect of slow and fast pranayama training on handgrip strength and endurance in healthy volunteers. J Clin Diagn Res 2014; 8 (5): BC01-BC03 * Corresponding author
18. Sharma VK, Subramaniam S, Vinayathan A. Evaluation of body composition and its association with cardiorespiratory fitness in south Indian adolescents. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol 2013; 57(4) : 399–405.
19. VK Sharma, Madanmohan Trakroo, Velkumary Subramaniam, M Rajajeyakumar, Anand B Bhavanani, Ajit Sahai. Effect of fast and slow pranayama on perceived stress and cardiovascular parameters in young health-care students. Int J Yoga [serial online] 2013 [cited 2013 Jul 16]; 6:104-10.
20. Subramanian SK, Sharma VK , A Vinayathan. Comparison of effect of regular unstructured physical training and athletic level training on body composition and cardio respiratory fitness in adolescents. J Clin Diagn Res. 2013 Sep;7(9):1878-82. doi: 10.7860/JCDR/2013/6853.3340. Epub 2013 Sep 10.* Corresponding author
21. Sarita K, VK Sharma, Asha G, Raj K, Ajay K, Senthil K S. Effect of Yoga on Autonomic Functions and Psychological Status during Both Phases of Menstrual Cycle in Young Healthy Females J Clin Diagn Res. 2013 Oct;7(10):2133-9. * Corresponding author
22. Mondal S , Sharma VK, Das S, Goswami U, Gandhi A. Neuro-cognitive functions in patients of major depression. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol. 2007; 51(1):69-75.
23. Sharma VK, Das S, Mondal S, Goswami U, Gandhi A. Effect of Sahaj Yoga on neuro-cognitive functions in patients suffering from major depression.
24. Sharma VK, Das S, Mondal S, Goswami U. Effect of Sahaj Yoga on depressive disorders. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol 2005; 49(4):462-8.
25. Rajajeyakumar M, Bhattacharjee M, Sharma VK, Alagarsamy J. Integrative Approach to Multidisciplinary Training in Physiology and Biomedical Engineering. J Bioengineer & Biomedical Sci 2015, 5:1
26. Sharma VK, Kukreja A, Kumar S Senthil, Gupta S, Kanojia Sarita, Khullar S. A study of effects of Yoga Versus Physical Exercise on Psychological Parameters, Hand Grip Strength and Reaction Time During Examination Stress in Young Female Medical Students. International J of Physiology 2014; 2 (1): 40-45
27. Sharma VK, Gupta S, Das S, Mondal S, Goswami U, Kumar S Senthil. Comparison of effects of Sahaj Yoga Meditation on Cognitive Functions in practising and non-practising Healthy Subjects. International J of Physiology 2014; 2 (1): 146-151
28. Dinesh T, GS Gaur, VK Sharma, Madanmohan T, Harichandra KT, Grrishma B. Effect of 6 Weeks of Kapalabhati Pranayama Training on Peak Expiratory Flow Rate in Young, Healthy, Volunteers. Sch. Acad. J. Biosci., 2013; 1(4):111-114
29. Dinesh T, Gaur GS, Sharma V K, Velkumary S, AB Bhavanani. Effect of 12 weeks of kapalabhati pranayama training on cardio-respiratory parameters in young, healthy volunteers of JIPMER population. International J of Medical & Pharmaceutical Sciences Research and Review 2013; 1 (4): 53-61
30. A Gandhi, S Kanojia, A Kukreja, VK Sharma, S Gupta, R Kapoor. Effect of yoga regimen on premenstrual body weight and reaction time in young healthy females. International J of Physiology 2013; 1 (2): 106-111
31. Sharma VK, Madanmohan T. Yogic management of obesity. Journal of physical education sports and sports science 2012; 2: 464-465
32. Dinesh T, Madanmohan T, GS Gaur, VK Sharma, Harichandra KT. Effect of pranayama on pulmonary function parameters in young healthy volunteers. Journal of physical education sports and sports science 2012; 2: 279-280
33. Sharma VK, Kukreja A, Senthil Kumar S, Kanojia S, Gupta S (2012) Comparative Study of Yoga and Physical Exercises on Psychological Parameters, Hand Grip Strength and Reaction Time during Examination Stress in Young Female Medical Students. 1:362. doi:10.4172/scientificreports.362
34. VK Sharma, S Das, S Mondal, U Goswami. Effect of Sahaj yoga on autonomic functions in healthy subjects and patients of major depression. Biomedicine 2008; 28 (2): 139-141
35. VK Sharma, S Das, S Mondal, U Goswami. Comparative effect of Sahaj yoga on EEG in patients of major depression and healthy subjects. Biomedicine 2007; 27 (3): 95-99
36. Rajathi R, Sharma VK, Ramesh R, Vinod KV, Nandeesha H. Heart rate variability analysis by poincare plot in the complete glycemic spectrum. Indian journal of Public health and research (Accepted on 5.09.18)
37. Rajathi R, Sharma VK, Ramesh R, Vinod KV, Nandeesha H Association of TNF-alpha with fasting glucose, insulin and insulin resistance in complete glycemic spectrum. Indian journal of Public health and research (Accepted on 5.09.18)
38. Sharma VK, Senthil Kumar S, Rajathi R, Vinayathan A. Assessment of Heart Rate Variability for Different Somatotype Category among Adolescents. (Accepted on 1.10.18 in Journal of Basic and Clinical Physiology and Pharmacology)
39. Chopra D, Bhandari B. Sofosbuvir: really meets the unmet needs for Hepatitis C treatment ? Infect Disord Drug Targets. 2018 Aug 15.
40. Manisha Mavai, Yogendra Raj Singh, R. C. Gupta, Sandeep K. Mathur, Bharti Bhandari. Linear Analysis of Autonomic Activity and Its Correlation with Creatine Kinase-MB in Overt Thyroid Dysfunctions. Ind J Clin Biochem. 2018; 33(2): 222-228.
41. Lal V, Bhandari B, Gupta G, Singh K, Sharma P. Introducing of Team Based Learning as an Approach of Reviving Interest in Biochemistry amongst Undergraduate Medical Students-An Exploratory Study. Ann Natl Acad Med Sci (India) 2017; 53(3): 157-165.
42. Bhandari B, Mehta B, Mavai M, Singh YR, Singhal A. Jigsaw Method : An Innovative Way of Cooperative Learning in Physiology. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol 2017; 61(3): 315-321.
43. Mehta B, Bhandari B, Sharma P, Kaur R. Short answer open ended versus Multiple choice questions: A comparison of Objectivity. Ann Natl Acad Med Sci (India) 2016, 52(3): 173-82.
44. Mehta B, Bhandari B. Engaging medical undergraduates in question making: a novel way to reinforcing learning in physiology. Adv Physiol Educ. 2016; 40(3): 398-401.
45. Mehta B, Garg K, Ambwani S, Bhandari B, Bhagat OL, Peak expiratory flow rate: a useful tool for early detection of airway obstruction in school children. Open Medicine Journal 2016 3(1):159-65.
46. Bhandari B, Mehta B. Vorapaxar, a Protease-Activated Receptor-1 Antagonist, a Double –Edged Sword! Recent Pat Cardiovasc Drug Discov. 2015; 9(2):73-7.
47. Singh S, Sharma PK, Bhandari B, Kaur R. Knowledge, awareness and practice of ethics among doctors in tertiary care hospital. Indian J Pharmacol 2016;48:S89-93.
48. Bhandari B, Mehta B. Chemotherapy Induced Peripheral Neuropathy; Mechanism and Treatment. International Physiology 2016; 7 (2), 73-76.
49. Mehta B, Bhandari B. The Mirror Neuron System: Basic Concepts. International Physiology 2016; 7 (2), 77-80.
50. Jain P, Tripathi BK, Gupta B, Bhandari B, Jalan D. Evaluation of Aspartate Aminotransferase-to Platelet Ratio Index as a Non-Invasive Marker for Liver Cirrhosis. J Clin Diagn Res. 2015, 9(11): OC22-OC24.
51. Mehta B, Chawla VK, Parakh M, Parakh P, Bhandari B, Gurjar AS. EEG abnormalities in children with speech and language impairment. J Clin Diagn Res. 2015 July; 9(7):CC04-07.
52. Bhandari B, Kumar L, Datta A, Sircar S. Effect of Sub maximal Dynamic and Static Exercises on QTc interval in Healthy Young Men. J Clin Diagn Res 2015 Jun, 9(6): CC01-CC04.
53. Bhandari B, Sharma P, Sircar S. Sphygmomanometric Blood Pressure Drop On Consecutive Measurements: The Search for a Cause. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol 2015; 59(2): 189-193.
54. Mehta B, Chawla VK, Parakh M, Bhandari B, Gurjar AS. ABER Assessment in Pre-school Children with Developmental Speech and Language Impairment. J Clin Diagn Res. 2015 May; 9(5): CC01-3.
55. Bhandari B, Kohli S, Lal V. Protective Role of Ascorbic Acid in Hemorrhage-induced Cardiovascular Depression. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol 2014; 58(4): 371-375.
56. Bhagat OL, Bhandari B, Mehta B, Sircar S. OSPE versus Conventional Practical Examination: A comparison of scores. Med Sci Educ 2014; 24:395-399.
57. Bhandari B, Chopra D, Wardhan N. Antisense Oligonucleotide: Basic Concept and its therapeutic application. Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Science 2014; 2(3):01-13.
58. Bhandari B, Chopra D, Kohli S. Pharmacological effects of Tribulus terrestris: a review. International Journal of Contemporay Medicine 2013; 1(1): 75-79.
59. Bhandari B, Bedi M, Varshney VP. Assessment of bronchial responsiveness on exposure to isometric exercise during different phases of menstrual cycle: a pilot study. Indian Journal of Medical Sciences 2013; 67: 38-44. 18.
60. Chopra D, Bhandari B, Wardhan N. Ciclesonide--a novel corticosteroid for the management of asthma. Curr Clin Pharmacol. 2012 May; 7(2):73-7. 19.
61. Bhandari B, Subramanian L. Ranolazine, a partial fatty acid oxidation inhibitor, its potential benefit in angina and other cardiovascular disorders. Recent Pat Cardiovasc Drug Discov. 2007 Jan; 2(1):35-9. 20.
62. Bhandari B, Subramanian L, Jain AK, Ahuja P. Parental Hypertension and Cardiovascular Reactivity in Young Adults. Vascular Disease Prevention 2006; 3(3): 223-228.
63. Jain AK, Subramanian L, Bhandari B. Thyroid Gland: Physiological aspects and related recent advances. Journal of Postgraduate Medical Education, Training & Research, 2006: 1(1-2); 12-17.
64. Varshney VP, Bedi M, Bhandari B, Bhatnagar J. Effect of Handgrip Exercise on QTc interval during different phases of menstrual cycle. Vascular Disease Prevention 2006; 3(2): 83-86. 23.
65. Varshney VP, Bedi M, Bhandari B. Effect of Non-vegetarian diet on Cardiovascular Reactivity to mental stress in Young Adults. Vascular Disease Prevention, 2005; 2(4): 293- 298. 24.
66. Bhandari B, Reddy MPK, Fahim M. Role of Ascorbic Acid in Cardiovascular performance during Acute Hemorrhage. Vascular Disease Prevention 2004, Volume 1(1): 69-78.
67. Rhythmic Breath Holding: Effect on Arterial Blood Pressure and its Correlation with Blood Gases. Accepted for publication in Malaysian journal of Medical Sciences as first and corresponding author.
68. Priming: A Tool for Enhancing Physiology Learning among Medical Undergraduates, accepeted for publication in Indian Journal of Physiology & Pharmacology as first and corresponding author
69. Aprajita, Mohan M : Curriculum Trends in Medical Education in Mauritius. Journal of Medical Education Winter 2017; 16(1):51-54
70. Mamta Mohan,Khaliq Farah, Aprajita, Vaney Neelam. Assessment of auditory conduction in mobile phone users: A pilot study: Indian Journal of Medical Specialities 2016;7(4): 163-166
71. Jain, P., Aprajita, Jain, P., Jain, A. K., & Babbar, R. Influence of affective changes on Behavioural and cognitive performances after acute bout of Exhaustive Exercise Journal of Psychophysiology, 28(1), 1-10.
72. Does Chronic Exposure to Mobile Phone affect cognition? Mohan M, Khaliq F, Panwar Aprajita, Vaney N. Funct Neurol. 2016 Jan-Mar; 31(1): 47–51.
73. Mohan M, Aprajita, Panwar N. Effect of Wood Dust on Respiratory Health Status of Carpenters. J Clin Diagn Res. 2013 Aug; 7(8): 1589–1591.
74. Aprajita, Panwar k Neeraj,Sharma R.S. Lung function test among petrol-pump workers of Amritsar city, Punjab. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2011 October; 5(5): 1046-1050.
75. Neeraj kant Panwar, Aprajita, Ruchi Arora. Efficacy of different designs of tooth brushes in plaque removal. Journal of Oral Health Research 2010; 1(1): 45-49.
76. Panwar NK, Aprajita, Arora R, Gupta A, Marya CM, Dhingra S. Study on relationship between the nutritional status and dental caries in 8-12 year old children of Udaipur city, India. Kathmandu University Medical Journal 2014; 45(1): 26-31.
|13||Biochemistry||1. Lal.V,Gupta G,Journal of Clinical and diagnostic 1.Research: A case of hyperargininaemia presenting at unusually low age, Aug,2017) PubMed Indexed
2. Vanita Lal, Praveen Sharma, Purvi Purohit. Metabolic Syndrome in Pediatric Age group, a group requiring review. International Journal of Obesity and Metabolic Research, ; [Vol 1] [238-245]
3. Vanita Lal,Bharti Bhandari,Anubhav R. Chronic Effects of Aerobic and Resistance Exercise on Cardio Metabolic Profile in Healthy Non Obese Subjects. 2014; International journal of clinical & experimental physiology [200-205]
4. Vanita Lal,Bharti Bhandari. Protective Role of Ascorbic Acid in Hemorrhage Induced Cardiovascular Depression. Indian Journal Physiology and Pharmacology. 2014; 58[1-6] Pubmed indexed
5. Vanita Lal,A.Das , Metabolic Syndrome &Obesity in Children , The Global Health Action.[ Vol 27 ],[10-24] Non PubMed Indexed
6. Vanita L, A.Das. A Das .MDR Tb:Global Changing Paradigm : diagnosis and management . Health Action 2015 [4-7] Non Indexed
7. Vanita L. Merits and demerits of Hemoglobin Electrophoresis subtypes over Reverse phase HPLC. Journal of Clinical and Scientific Research, Supplement. 10/2014; 3.
8. A Das,Thapa B,Vanita L , Prevalence of Byssinosis amongst home-based power loom workers in MP, India International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease. Submitted. Under review.
9. Vanita Lal Das,Small group discussion followed by presentation as a revision exercise at the end of amino acid metabolism module. National Medical Journal of India: Published .Vol 17, no.1, 2004.Pubmed Indexed
10. Indian Journal of Pathology & Microbiology: The Congenital Afibrinogenemia diagnosis by estimating plasma fibrinogen by conventional method with clinical correlation. .Published.51 (2), April-June2008.Pubmed Indexed
11. Metabolic Syndrome &Obesity in Children [No 4-8],Vol 27 The Health Action April-Aug-2 Volumes.Pg,10-24.
12. Feedback assessment for Team Based Learning : Sent to Journal of Education and Health Promotion,Oct.2016
13. Vanita L, Bharti Praveen S Team Based Learning (TBL) Reinvigorating interest in Biochemistry among undergraduate medical Students sent to J of Educational Evaluation for Health Prof. 2017 Jan
14. V. Lal, V Singh, P.Sharma High Fructose to Glucose Ratio in diet is deleterious to Health ,Abstract book of CME on Diabetes:High time to act. International Epidemiological Association.7-9April, 2016.
15. Serum Gamma Glutamyl Transferase activity in Patients with Cardiovascular Disease Associated with DM. Manuscript No. EJPMR/5362/2018 European Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical Research.
16. .Role of Myoinositol in Reducing Insulin Resistance in PCOS patients submitted to JEMDS,Journal of Evolution of Medical ANS
17. Role of Blood Transthyretin ( TTR) in Euthyroid patients with Depression A pilot study .Submitted to JEMDS
18. Manisha Singh, Eqbal Anwar, Vishnu Kumar. Assessment of biochemical parameters in the patients of coronary artery disease with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research(2017); Vol8, Issue 3
19. Asfia Khan, BrijeshRathore, Manisha Singh,Aparna Misra. Association of creatine kinase and its isoenzymes(CK-MB, CK-BB) activity with high risk pregnancy. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2017, Apr;5(4):1464-1470
20. Aparna Misra, Manisha Singh, Anchal Trivedi, Brijesh Singh Rathore, Anil K. Balapure. In-vitro effect of Picroliv on Plasmodium Berghei Induced Alterations in the Activity of Adenosine Triphosphatase, Aryl Hyrocarbon Hydroxylase Enzymes and MDA in Liver Explant Culture. Indian Journal of Pathology Research and Practice, Volume 5 Number 2, May-August 2016.
21. Manisha Singh, IpsitaChoudhary, VasanthiPallinti, R Jothimalar, Visnhu Kumar and Aparna Misra. Association between PRO12ALA polymorphism at the PPAR?2 gene and insulin sensitivity in South Indian population with type-2 diabetes mellitus. Indian Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Research; June 2016: Vol-5, Issue-3, P. 722-741
22. BrijeshRathore, Manisha Singh, Vishnu Kumar, and Aparna Misra. Osteocalcin: An Emerging Biomarker for Bone Turnover. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences (2016) 4 (9): 3670-3674.
23. Vishnu Kumar, RituKaroli, Manisha Singh, Aparna Misra and Farzana Mahdi. Evaluation of Oxidative Stress, Antioxidant Enzymes, Lipid and Lipoprotein Profile in Type-2 Diabetic Patients. International Journal of Bioassays: September 6, 2015; Accepted: September 25, 2015
24. Vishnu Kumar, Farzana Mahdi, Ranjana Singh, Abbas Ali Mahdi, Kalbe Jawad, Raj Kumar Singh and Manisha Singh (2015). Cassia Tora Seeds Extract Regulates Lipid Metabolism in Alloxan Induced Diabetic Rats. International Journal of Pharmacology Science and Research Vol. 6(8): 3484-3489.
25. RichaGupta, Manisha Singh, JibhateAnirudha, Mahdi Farzana.Novel Methodology for Implementation of OSCE as Examination Tool to Delimit Space and Time Constraints. Journal of Medical Education& Research, Vol 3, No.1,Jan June 2013
26. Serum Netrophil Gelatinase Associated Lipocalin(NGAL) and Cystatin C) as early predictors of Contrast-Induced Acute Kidney Injury in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary Clinica Chimica Acta 435 (2014) 48-52.
27. Correlation of oxidative stress biomarker and serum marker of brain injury in hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy International Journal of Medical & Applied Sciences,Volume 3,Issue 1,2014
28. Procalcitonin and C-reactive protein in early diagnosis of neonatal sepsis Indian Joutnal of Medical Specialities.Print-0976-2884.Online-0976-2892
|14||Microbiology||1. Comparative Evaluation of Centrifuged Buffy Coat Smear, Peripheral Blood Smear, and Rapid Antigen Detection Test in Malaria Diagnosis Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences (SJAMS) 2018
2. Histopathological Study of Malignant Breast Lesions with Special Reference to Rare Tumors International Journal of Contemporary Surgery, January-June, 2015, Vol.3, No. 1 2015
3. An Analysis of Deferral Pattern in Plateletpheresis Donors J Cont Med A Dent 2015
4. Carriage of ESBL and AmpC-Positive Enterobacteriaceae in Gastrointestinal Tract of Healthy Community Subjects and Hospitalized Patients and Detection of blaCTX-M Gene in ESBL Positive Isolates Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci 2015
5. Cryptosporidiosis, whether it is more prevalent in Southern India Tropical Parasitology 2014
6. Seroprevalence of Transfusion Transmitted (Single and Dual) Infections in Blood Donors of Western U.P. India Indian Journal of Public Health Research & Development 2014
7. Coinfection of Parvovirus B19 with other Hepatitis viruses leading to Fulminant Hepatitis of Unfavourable outcome in Children The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal 2009
8. Frequency of Leptospirosis in Patients of AcuteFebrile Illness in Uttar Pradesh JAPI 2004
9. Drug resistance in Salmonella typhi in North India with special reference to ciprofloxacin Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy 2000
|15||Pharmacology||1. Chopra D, Bhandari B. Sofosbuvir: really meets the unmet needs for Hepatis C treatment ? Infect Disord Drug Targets. 2018 Aug 15. doi: 10.2174/1871526518666180816101124.
2. Tewari R, Chopra D, Wazahat R, Dhingra S, Dudeja M. Antimicrobial susceptibility patterns of an emerging multidrug resistant nosocomial pathogen: Acinetobacter baumannii. Malays J Med Sci. 2018;25(3):129 134.
3. Holani SN, Chopra D, Rehan HS, Gupta L, Jais M. Prevalence of Antimicrobial Utilization in a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital. J Basic Clin Pharma 2017;8:S29-S33.
4. Chopra D, Dwivedi S. Galactorrhoea:Report of Two Cases. MAEDICA A Journal of Clinical Medicine 2015; 10(2): 136-139
5. Chopra D, Sharma V, Kapoor R, Dwivedi S. An observational study of cutaneous adverse drug reactions in a teaching hospital. Int J Clin Pharm. 2015;Dec 37(6):996-9
6. Dwivedi S, Chopra D. Revisiting Terminalia arjuna An Ancient Cardiovascular Drug. Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine 2014; Vo1. 4, No. 4
7. Rehan HS, Chopra D, Holani S, Mishra R . An Observational Study to Compare the Contents and Quality of Information Furnished in CDSCO ADR Reporting form, Yellow Card, Medwatch and Blue Form by the Healthcare Professionals. International Journal of Risk and Safety in Medicine 2014;26(1):1-8
8. Dwivedi S, Chopra D. Adverse effects of herbal medicine. Clin Med. 2013 Aug;13(4):417-8. doi: 10.7861/clinmedicine.13-4-417
9. Rehan HS, Chopra D, Sah RK, Mishra R. Adverse Drug Reactions: Trends in a Tertiary Care Hospital. Current Drug Safety 2012; 7 : 384-8.
10. Chopra D, Bhandari B, Wardhan N. Ciclesonide A Novel Corticosteroid for the Management of Asthma. Current Clinical Pharmacology 2012; 7: 73-7
11. Rehan HS, Chopra D, Sah RK, Chawla T, Agarwal A, Sharma GK. Injection Practices of Healthcare Professionals in a Tertiary Care Hospital. Journal of Infection and Public Health 2012; 5: 177-81
12. Chopra D, Wardhan N, Rehan HS. Knowledge, attitude and practices associated with adverse drug reaction reporting amongst doctors in a teaching hospital. International Journal of Risk and Safety in Medicine 2011; 23: 227-232.
13. Rehan HS, Manak S, Yadav M, Deepinder, Chopra D, Wardhan N. Diversity of genotype and mode of spread of Hepatitis C virus in Northern India. Saudi J Gastroenterol 2011; 17:241-4.
14. Rajesh K. Gupta, Harmeet S. Rehan, Anurag Rohatagi, Jayashree Bhatacharjee, Deepti Chopra. The effect of glipizide, metformin and rosiglitazone on nontraditional cardiovascular risk factors in newly diagnosed patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Int J Diab Dev Ctries. July-September 2010: Volume 30.
15. D. Chopra, H. Rehan. Genetically manipulated mice models as research tool. The Internet Journal of Pharmacology. 2010 Volume 8 Number 1.
16. Ravinder Kumar Sah, Harmeet Singh Rehan, Kannanore Eloremadathil Sadanandan Unni, Deepti Chopra, Seema Manak, Preeta Kaur Narula. A comparison of duloxetine hydrochloride with fluoxetine hydrochloride in major depressive disorders: a pilot study. Health 2010; 2: 620-624.
17. Chopra D, Rehan HS, Mehra P, Kakkar AK. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study comparing the efficacy and safety of paracetamol, serratiopeptidase, ibuprofen and betamethasone using dental impaction pain model. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2009; 38: 350-355.
18. Rehan HS, Chopra D, Kakkar AK. Physician's guide to Pharmacovigilance: Terminology and Causality assessment. European journal of internal medicine 2009; 20: 3-8.
19. Kakkar AK, Rehan HS, Unni KES, Gupta NK, Chopra D, Kataria D. Comparative efficacy and safety of oxcarbazepine versus divalproex sodium in the treatment of acute mania: A pilot study. European Psychiatry 2009; 24: 178-182.
20. Rehan HS, Chopra D. Guide to reporting adverse drug reactions. International Journal of Risk and Safety in Medicine 2009; 21: 229-234.
21. Rehan HS, Chopra D, Kakkar AK. Causality assessment of spontaneously reported adverse drug events: Comparison of WHO-UMC criteria and the Naranjo probability scale. International Journal of Risk and Safety in Medicine 2007; 19: 223-227.
22. Wardhan N, Chopra D, Rehan HS. Varenicline. A Novel drug for smoking cessation. Int J Ment Health Addiction 2007; 5: 244-4.
23. Kumar R, Chopra D, Vatsa HK, Raj N, Rajpal S. Evaluation of pulmonary function test in parents of asthmatic children. Intern Med J Thai 2002; 18:151-54.
24. Kumar R, Chopra D. Evaluation of allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis in patients with and without central bronchiectasis. J Asthma 2002 Sep; 39(6): 473-7
25. Kauser H, Chopra D, Mukherjee S, Mohan P. Pharmacoepidemiological observational study of antimicrobial use in outpatients of ophthalmology department in North Indian population. J Pharm Bioall Sci 2018;10:72-6.
26. Dwivedi S, Chopra D. Cryptostegia grandiflora Toxicity Manifesting as Hyperkalemia, Complete Heart Block and Thrombocytopenia. J Assoc Physicians India. 2015 Nov;63(11):75
27. Chopra D, Rehan HS, Sharma V, Mishra R Chemotherapy-induced adverse drug reactions in oncology patients: A prospective observational survey. Indian J Med Paediatr Oncol. 2016 Jan-Mar;37(1):42-6.
28. Dwivedi S, Chopra D. Neem (Azadirachta indica) as an Alternative Therapy for Tobacco Cessation. Indian J Chest Dis Allied Sci 2015;57:42-43.
29. Rehan HS, Chopra D, Yadav M, Wardhan N, Manak S, Siddiqui K, et al. Safety and efficacy of Qurse-e-istisqua in chronic hepatitis C Infection: An exploratory study. Indian J Pharmacol 2015;47:72-9
30. Chopra D, Dwivedi S, Arora P, Khan S. Anaphylaxis Following Intravenous Ranitidine - A Rare Adverse Drug Reaction of a common drug. Indian j pharmacology 2014 ; 46: 234-36
31. Poonam Agrawal, Deepti Chopra, Surajeet K. Patra, Himanshu Madaan. Periodic paralysis: An unusual presentation of drug-induced hyperkalemia. J of Pharmacology and pharmacotherapeutics 2014; Jan;5(1):63-6.
32. Bhandari B, Chopra D, Kohli S K. Pharmacological effects of Tribulus Terrestris: A Review. International journal of contemporary medicine 2013; 1: 71-5.
33. Rehan HS, Sah RK, Chopra D. Comparison of knowledge, attitude and practices of resident doctors and nurses on adverse drug reaction monitoring and reporting in a tertiary care hospital. Indian j pharmacology 2012; 44: 699-703.
34. Chopra D, Rehan HS, Mehra P. Changes in quality of life after surgical extraction of impacted mandibular third molar tooth. J Maxillofac Oral Surg 2009; 8(3):257 260.
35. Deepti, Mehra P, Rehan HS. Analgesic strategies in dental pain. J Maxillofac and Oral Surgery India 2005; 4:14-8.
36. Kohli K, Reang P, Chopra D. Drugs and Nephrotoxicity. Journal of International Medical Science Academy Oct- Dec 2005.
|16||Pathology||1. Cytodiagnosis of Ewings Sarcoma , hip and its confirmation on immunohistochemistry: A case report. Bahadur S, Shilpi, Katiyal A, Bansal R, Nargotra N. Asia Pacific J of Health Science, 2017;(2):86-89
2. Occult Primary Thyroid Carcinoma Presenting as Lateral Cervical Mass: Report of two cases. Bahadur S, Anand P, Prajapati K, Nargotra N. Annals of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine. Vol 04, No 2, March-April, 2017
3. Tubercular Dactylitis: Cytodiagnosis to resue- A report of two cases. Bahadur S, Anand P, Narula A, Nargotra N. Annals of Clinical Cytology and Pathology, 2017 3(3): 1061
4. Isolated Tubercular Liver Abscess: an entity rarely thought, diagnosed on cytology- a case report. Accepted in Annals of Pathology and Laboratory Medicines 2017
5. Case of chondroid syringoma mimicking as nodular hidradenoma: a diagnostic pitfall on cytopathology. Bahadur S, Katiyal A, Nargotra N, Soni S, Nain M. Diagnostic Cytopathology. 2017;1-4
6. Sclerosing polycystic adenosis: A rare tumor misdiagnosed as retention cyst on fine needle aspiration cytology. Soni S Ansari FA, Bahadur S, Anand P, Narula A, Nagotra, Singh S. Cytopathology. 201 vol 45, Issue &;640-44
7. Giant cell tumor of bone in an elderly male- an unusal case misdiagnosed on MRI as a malignant sarcoma. Pujani M, Bahadur S Jairajpuri ZS, Jetley S, Jameel J. Indian J of surgical Oncology. DOI 10.1007/c13193-015-0408. 2015
8. Large cell carcinoma with rhabdoid phenotype: report of a rare entity presenting with chest wall involvement. Bahadur S, Pujani M, Khetrapal S, Raina PK. Cancer research and Therapeutics. 2015, volume 11, issue 3, pg 657
9. Apheresis platelets: a study of effects of donor variables on outcomes of plateletphreresis. Bahadur S, Puri V, Nain M, Pahuja S, Jain M. National J of Lab medicine 2015 Oct; vol 4(4);1-4
10. Gupta R, Husain N, Rahman K, Nitayand S. Plasma cell myeloma with unusual morphology-A series of 6 cases. Eur J haematol. 2014 Aug; 93(2);165-70.
11. Rahman. K, Gupta R, Yadav g, Husain N, Singh MK, Nitayand S. Flurescent Aerolysin (FLAER)- based paroxysmal noctoral hemoglobinuria (PNH) screening: a single center experience from India. Int J Lab Hematol 2017
|17||Forensic Medicine||1. Sharma A, Rani A, Barwa J. Traumatic asphyxia deaths due to an uncontrolled crowd at railway station: Two case reports. Journal of Indian Academy of Forensic Medicine JULY-SEPTEMBER 2010, 32(3):254-56; ISSN 0971-0973.
2. Sharma A, Prasad K, Rani A. Fatal acute carbon-monoxide poisoning: two case reports. International journal of medical toxicology and legal medicine OCT-DEC 2010, 13(2):27-30.
3. Sharma A, Rani A, Barwa J. Corrosive acid poisoning- A case report. Indian journal of Forensic medicine and toxicology 2011, 5(2):1-2.
4. C Behera, Ankita Dey, Anju Rani, Kulbhushan, P C Dikshit,”A suicidal hanging with unusual findings at crime scene.” Journal of Indian Academy of Forensic Medicine JAN-MARCH 2012, VOL.34, NO.1, PAGE (77-79); ISSN 0971-0973.
5. Rani A, Behera C, Sunil, Dikshit PC. Pattern of fatal scald burns in central Delhi: A retrospective study. J Indian Acad Forensic Med. OCT-DEC 2012, 34 (4): 295-98. ISSN 0971-0973.
6. Bhute A, Rani A, Chauhan M, Pradhan M, Behera C. Fatal Liver Injury in Tyre burst: an unusual case report. Journal of forensic medicine and toxicology. JULY-DEC 2012, 29 (2): 100-01.
7. Singh BK, Pradhan M, Rani A. unusual finding in antemortem partial hanging: A case Report. Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology. JULY- DEC 2013, 7(2): 98-100.
8. Ohal S, Pradhan M, Rani A. Retained fetal bones in the Uterus Emerging as the cause of Suicide: A case Report. Indian Internet Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology. July-September 2013, 11(3):79-81.
9. Barwa J, Bhute A, Rani A. Insight into various aspects of Telemedicine: An Overview. Medico-Legal update. January-June 2014, 14(1): 107-10.
|18||Community medicine||1. Srivastava A, Kumar R, Sharma M. Nutritional Anemia in Adolescent Girls: an epidemiological study. Int J Community Med Public Health 2016; 3:808-12.
2. Khan S, Srivastava A, Juneja K, Rani. Diabetic foot wound care practices among patients visiting a tertiary care hospital in north India. Indian J Comm Health. 2016; 28, 3: 260-268.
3. Kumar R, Bahal SP, Srivastava A. Morbidity pattern of geriatric population in rural areas of western Uttar Pradesh. Int J Med Sci Public Health 2016; 5:430-433
4. Choube A, Bahal SP, Srivastava A, Sharma M. Knowledge and Child Care Practice Regarding Childhood Diarrhoea – A Cross Sectional Study. Ind J Comm Health. 2014; 26 (3): 285-291
5. Choube A, Bhushan kumar, Syed E Mahmood, Anurag Srivastava Potential risk factors contribution to acute respiratory infections in under five age group children; International Journal of Medical Sciences and Public Health 2014 ; 3 (1) : 1385-1388
6. Anurag Srivastava, Syed E Mahmood, Ved P Shrotriya, Payal Mishra. Correlates of Maternal Health care utilization in Rohilkhand Region, India; Annals of Medical and Health Sciences Research May-Jun 2014; 4 (3): 417-425 ((PMCID: PMC4071744)
7. Sharma M, Srivastava A, Gupta S C; Study of Socio-Demographic Factors among Injured Persons in a District of Western Uttar Pradesh – A Cross Sectional Study. Acta Medica International 2014; 1(1): 22-34
8. Singh L, Agarwal A, Srivastava A. Sputum Smear Conversion during an Alternative Method for Providing “Directly Observed Therapy Short Course” In A Rural Setup through Mobile Team. National J Community Med, 2014; 5(1): 69-72.
9. Atul Kumar Singh, Anurag Srivastava, S.B. Gupta. The prevalence and outcome of HIV and syphilis infection in pregnant mothers in Bundelkhand Region of Uttar Pradesh, India. Indian Journal of Maternal and Child Health, 2013 Oct-Dec; 15 (4), 1-8
10. Sharma M, Srivastava A, Singh B, Gupta SC.Injuries in rural and urban areas of Agra district: an observational study. Ind J Comm Health, 2013; 25(4); 480 – 487
11. Anurag Srivastava, Mukesh Sharma, Saumya Gupta, Sumit Saxena. Epidemiological investigation of lifestyle associated modifiable risk factors among medical students. National Journal of Medical Research, 2013 July-Sept 3(2), 210-215
12. Syed E Mahmood Anurag Srivastava, Ved P Shrotriya, Payal Mishra. Infant feeding practices in the rural population of North India; Journal of Family and Community Medicine, Aug 2012, Vol 19(2), 130-035 (PMCID: PMC3410177 )
13. Anurag Srivastava, Syed E Mahmood, Payal M Srivastava, Ved P Shrotriya. Nutritional status of school-age children – A scenario of urban slums in India; Archives of Public Health, 2012, Vol 70, issue 8. (PMCID: PMC3436633)
14. Das Bandana, Mohanty Rabi Narayan, Anurag Srivastava. Awareness, satisfaction and utilization of Integrated Child Development Services by mothers in rural Orissa. Indian Journal of Maternal and Child Health, 2012 Apr-Jun; 14 (2), 1-8
15. Vyas Shaili, Sharma Parul, Kandpal S D, Semwal Jayanti, Srivastava Anurag. A community based study on breastfeeding practices in a rural area of Uttarakhand. National journal of community medicine 2012 Apr-June; 3(2), 283-286
16. Anurag Srivastava, Bhushan Kumar, Mahmood Syed Esam, Shrotriya Ved Prakash, Mishra Srivastava Payal, Shaifali Iram. Nutritional status of under five children in urban slums of Bareilly. Indian Journal of Maternal and Child Health, 2012 Jan-Mar; 14 (1), 1-8
17. Anurag Srivastava, Syed Esam Mahmood, Payal Mishra Srivastava. Trend of Dengue in a Tertiary Care Hospital of Bareilly, Western Uttar Pradesh. National Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences 2012;1(2):44-49
18. Manoj Gupta, Indu Saxena, Anurag Srivastava. Effect of Socioeconomics Status on Response to Experimental Pain. International Letters Series in Therapeutic Education, 2011 (7), 1-6
19. Syed Esam Mahmood, Anurag Srivastava, Ved Prakash Shrotriya, Iram Shaifali, Payal Mishra. Postpartum Contraceptive Use in Rural Bareilly. Indian Journal of Community Health 2011 .23(2), 56-57
20. Atul Kumar Singh, Dabral M, Gupta SB, Anurag Srivastava. Maternal risk factors and their effects on Pregnancy Outcome - A cross-sectional study. Indian Journal of Maternal and Child Health, 2011 July-Sep; 13 (3), 1-8
21. Anurag Srivastava, S E Mahmood, Payal Mishra, V P Shrotriya. Adolescence Awareness: a Better Tool to Combat HIV/AIDS; National Journal of Community Medicine;2011, 2(1), 86-90
22. S E Mahmood, Anurag Srivastava, V P Shrotriya, Payal Mishra,. Prevalence and Epidemiological Correlates of Hypertension among Labour Population; National Journal of Community Medicine; 2011, 2(1), 43-48
23. Anurag Srivastava, J P Srivastava, S C Saxena, V K Srivastava. Leprosy a Disease - Knowledge and Perception of Registered Leprosy Patients; Indian Journal of Preventive and Social Medicine; Apr-June 2011 Vol 42(2); 204-09
24. Anurag Srivastava, J P Srivastava, S C Saxena, V K Srivastava. Level of Satisfaction Towards Health Service Providers Among Registered Leprosy Patients in Primary Health Care Delivery System Under Leprosy Eradication Programme in India; Indian Journal of Preventive and Social Medicine, Jul-Sep 2011vol 42(3); 278-82
25. Srivastava Anurag, Mishra Payal, Shrotriya V P, Martolia D S. Breast Feeding Practices in Women From Urban and Rural Areas – A Comparative Study; Indian Journal of Maternal and Child Health.; 2010 April-June; 12 (2), 1-10
26. Anurag Srivastava, Payal Mishra, D S Martolia, V P Shrotriya. Medical Students and Smoking: Determinants and Associated Factors; Biomedicine, 2010; 30(1), 63-84
27. Suresh Chandra, R P Sharma, Nadeem Ahmad, Anurag Srivastava. Assessment of Knowledge about Vitamin A Prophylaxis Programme among Health and ICDS Functionaries In District Banda (U.P) - A Community Based Study. Indian Journal of Community Health 2005 .17(1), 31-34
28. Anurag Srivastava, J P Srivastava, S C Saxena, V K Srivastava. Epidemiological Profile of Leprosy Patients and Its Correlation with Their Treatment Compliance in Rural Area of Kanpur. Indian Journal of Community Health 2004. 16(2), 24-29