|Dr. Pragati Sheel Mittal||MS (Anatomy)|
|Dr. Sonu||MD (Anatomy)|
|Dr. Pulimi Vineel||MD (Anatomy)|
|Dr. Asha Joshi||M.Sc. (Anatomy)|
|Dr. Muthukrishnan P.||M.Sc. (Anatomy)|
Histology slide preparation facility
Advanced microscope with projection feature
Teaching and training activities for faculties and tutors
B.Sc Nursing Teaching
Diploma in X-ray technician Teaching
MBBS course for 100 students
Departmental Research Activities
Multimedia with TV monitor
White & Green Board
2D and 3D Charts
01 Printer with Scanner
Total no. of topics for UG teaching- 82
No of competencies- 408
Lectures (hours) - 220
Small Group Teaching/ Tutorials/ Integrated learning/ Practical (hours)- 415
Self-directed learning - 40 hours
Early Clinical Exposure- 30 hours
AETCOM- 15 hours
Formative assessment & Terminal Examination- 30 hours
TOTAL TEACHING (HOURS) -720
1. Provide a strong foundation for new MBBS entrants by teaching basic sciences
2. Updating departmental museum
3. Updating of histology research lab
4. Inculcate Research attitude in UG students
5. Develop body donation awareness in society
6. Conduct CMEs, Guest Lectures, workshops
7. To start PG & MSc Courses in the department
8. Establishment of Anthropometric lab
9. To start Plastination lab
1. Effect of centrality of umbilical cord and vascular pattern ofChorionic Blood Vessels on foetal outcome.
2. To study the association between cervical lordotic angle and early cervical spine degeneration in young adult computer professionals.
3. Assessment of the psychological impact of COVID-19 pandemic on undergraduate medical students in India.
4. Estimation of gender and body height of an individual by using spatial gait parameters “length swept in one stride and step-width.
5. Introduction of Process Oriented Guided Inquiry Learning(POGIL) technique for embryology teaching in Phase I MBBS students.
1. CME cum Awareness Program on “Body & Organ Donation – Live Beyond Life” Organized by Department of Anatomy 18TH September 2019 at GIMS.
• Successful implementation of CBME curriculum in MBBS Teaching
• Organization of CME cum Awareness Program on “Body & Organ Donation – Live Beyond Life” on 18th September 2019.
• Updating of Infrastructure of Histology laboratory& started making our own Histology slides to strengthen UG teaching & research
• Updating of Infrastructure of Museum & increased the number of Museum specimens
• Increased the number of bones in bone bank
• Organized Cadaveric Oath Ceremony
• Organized Poster Competition 2019 on topic – Body & Organ donation
• Theme based Rangoli on topic– Body & Organ donation
Develop the department as a Centre of excellence for anatomy for undergraduate & postgraduate training
To develop center for body and organ donation
To establish fetal repository for research in developmental anatomy
Retrieval of bone and establishment of Bone bank
Faculty training in Genetics and establishment of Molecular Genetics Laboratory
To start Immunohistochemistry and Electron Microscopy for research purpose
Virtual and Clinical Anatomy Museum
Should publish at least two papers per faculty and residents per year
Organization of State level and All India conferences of Anatomy